5.0 Sale Runs Thread

GhOsTPrOz

Tragic Heroes and friends is offering sale runs to the general public. We do this to help the community get achievements/titles/items they otherwise might not be able to get. We feel our prices are reasonable and if you find someone willing to sell it cheaper we will match it. Sales can be done on either faction however some sales are Republic exclusive.

World Bosses/Special Bosses -

Ancient Threat- 65 Mil - Includes: 1 Kill of Ancient Threat, One Ancient Threat deco, legacy titles "Ancient Threat" and "Master of the Beyond"

Dreadful Entity- 35 Mil - Includes: 1 Kill of Dreadful Entity, one Dreadful orb, title "Dread Slayer"

Dreadtooth 10 stack- 50 Mil- Includes: 1 Kill of Dreadtooth 10 stack, One dread mask, Dwedtoof pet and title "Drouk Hunter"

(All of these sales can also have 2 friends brought along for an additional 10 million credits.)

------

Event Bosses -

Xeno HM 8m: 25 Mil

Xeno HM 16m: 50 Mil

Mount if it drops: 150 Mil

Eyeless 8m HM: 25 Mil

Eyeless 16m HM: 50 Mil

All drops included.

------

Gearing runs: You will get all gear tokens that drop within the operation.

HM gear runs offered:

EV and KP combo: 30 Mil

SNV and TFB combo: 80 Mil

DF: 35 Mil

DP: 35 Mil

EC: 35 Mil

GODS SM: 35 Mil

Revan HM: 60 Mil

NIM Runs -

NIM runs offered:

NIM EC:

Toth and Zorn - 50 Mil

Firebrand and Stormcaller - 50 Mil

Colonel Vorgath - 50 Mil

Kephess - 125 Mil

Full Run - 250 Mil (Includes all drops aside from Tank Mount)

Tank Mount if it drops - 125 Mil

NIM TFB :

Writhing Horror: 25 Mil

Dread Guards: 50 Mil

Operator 9: 50 Mil

Kephess: 50 Mil

Terror: 175 Mil

Full Run - 275 Mil (Includes all drops aside from Helix Hyperpod)

Mount if it drops - 125 Mil

NIM SNV:

Dash'roode - 25 Mil

Titan 6 - 25 Mil

Thrasher - 25 Mil

Operations Chief - 10 Mil

Olok The Shadow - 25 Mil

Cartel Warlords - 50 Mil

6/7 Run: 125 Mil (Includes all drops)

Corrupter Zero- 30 Mil - Includes: 1 Kill of Corrupter Zero NIM, 1 Corrupter Blade, any other mats/decos that drop.

Other NIM runs are offered by a case by case basis. If you are interested in any other NIM runs contact me and I will let you know if we can do it for you.

All runs will be completed quickly and smoothly. If the run can not be completed there is a money back garauntee. If you are interested in any sales mail me here on the forums or contact me on discord @moka#2763

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Curious if you will ever offer a dread master crest run... I'd be willing to pay in the 200mil range or more

Possibly in the future, but right now no. Most groups that do sell that charge 500mil. Makes sense really, requires 15 people who know what they are doing.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I had a few questions about your sales

1. You mention some sales are Republic only, can you clarify which?

2. Do the NiM runs you offer include a timed run for Titles?

3. Do the NiM runs you offer include a chance for surviving achievements, or do you require buyers to /stuck on fights?

4. Do you offer both 8 and 16 runs, and if so, on which runs?

Thanks!

Hi there, I had a few questions about your sales

1. You mention some sales are Republic only, can you clarify which?

2. Do the NiM runs you offer include a timed run for Titles?

3. Do the NiM runs you offer include a chance for surviving achievements, or do you require buyers to /stuck on fights?

4. Do you offer both 8 and 16 runs, and if so, on which runs?

Thanks!

In order to answer this I would really have to know what you are interested in as all of this varies based on that. Message me on discord - Moka#2763

In order to answer this I would really have to know what you are interested in as all of this varies based on that. Message me on discord - Moka#2763

No problem I can elaborate. Any of these I am asking about I an interested in, and I am sure others are too which is why I am asking here instead of a private message.

Do you offer a 16M Revan Kill, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Explosive Conflict to get the 'Warstalker' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Terror from Beyond to get the 'from Beyond' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Scum and Villainy to get the 'Dragonslayer' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer an opportunity to try for NiM Survived achievements for EC, TfB, and SnV, and if so, are they included in the regular full runs you have advertised, or do they require additional cost? Can they be paired with a timed run or do they need to be seperate?

Do you offer a 16Man NiM run for EC, TfB. and SnV, and if so, for how much?

How many can be included in an 8M and 16M sales run if I have a friend who wants to join at the same time, assuming we are both paying full price?

Thanks!

No problem I can elaborate. Any of these I am asking about I an interested in, and I am sure others are too which is why I am asking here instead of a private message.

Do you offer a 16M Revan Kill, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Explosive Conflict to get the 'Warstalker' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Terror from Beyond to get the 'from Beyond' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer a NiM Timed run for Scum and Villainy to get the 'Dragonslayer' title, and if so, for how much?

Do you offer an opportunity to try for NiM Survived achievements for EC, TfB, and SnV, and if so, are they included in the regular full runs you have advertised, or do they require additional cost? Can they be paired with a timed run or do they need to be seperate?

Do you offer a 16Man NiM run for EC, TfB. and SnV, and if so, for how much?

How many can be included in an 8M and 16M sales run if I have a friend who wants to join at the same time, assuming we are both paying full price?

Thanks!

I will repeat myself again, for any Additonal info please message Moka#2763 on discord and they will be able to help you :)

• 1 month later...