Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Small issue with medal gaining as healer.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Small issue with medal gaining as healer.

Daylagos
01.08.2012 , 10:21 PM | #11
100% agree with you on all fronts. I'm an Agent healer, and I'll rock the heals over 250k sometimes and walk away with 2 medals scratching my head like "Is that all I get?"

To add insult to injury the main DPS I kept alive the whole fight who walked away with 9 medals gets the MVP votes. I hope Bioware changes this, otherwise we'll just have to be content being the silent heroes.
"Victory is simple. Protect your own, Kill the rest..."

Carlsbergh
01.08.2012 , 10:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Daylagos View Post
100% agree with you on all fronts. I'm an Agent healer, and I'll rock the heals over 250k sometimes and walk away with 2 medals scratching my head like "Is that all I get?"

To add insult to injury the main DPS I kept alive the whole fight who walked away with 9 medals gets the MVP votes. I hope Bioware changes this, otherwise we'll just have to be content being the silent heroes.
We are the silent heroes, always have been. In other games, if the group died, it was the healers fault. If the group succeeded, everyone did a great job. It's the same here, I've grown fond of that idea as well.

Daedricshots
01.08.2012 , 10:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Slumgum View Post
You'll be happier if you play to win and ignore medals. I just vote MVP to friends I queue with. People farming medals are not necessarily helping me win the match (though the goals do sometimes coincide).
this^^