How am i 69

harrysav

Gday guys

i not played in a long time. i logged on and i have 1 trooper at 69

i am unsure if it was hacked a while when i was off but they would of needed my email

sooo was there some kind of BOOST when i logged in

thanks for your time :)

Gday guys

i not played in a long time. i logged on and i have 1 trooper at 69

i am unsure if it was hacked a while when i was off but they would of needed my email

sooo was there some kind of BOOST when i logged in

thanks for your time :)

An interesting situation.

There's a chance that you logged off in a cantina, on Fleet or in a similar area that provides your character with something called Rest XP. That does what it says on the packet, you accumulate experience even while logged out in these zones. As far as I know its quite slow, so if that is the case, congrats on one hell of an achievement. :eek:

An interesting situation.

There's a chance that you logged off in a cantina, on Fleet or in a similar area that provides your character with something called Rest XP. That does what it says on the packet, you accumulate experience even while logged out in these zones. As far as I know its quite slow, so if that is the case, congrats on one hell of an achievement. :eek:

Rested XP doesn't work like that. It creates a reserve pool of XP that you take one-for-one as you earn XP by defeating enemies in combat. It does not level up your character. It also maxes out at "the amount required to level up by +1" after one week.

• 3 weeks later...