<Mando Cabure> Looking for more Mando'ade!

TereusMitchell

Su cuy'gar Vod! Pehea cuyir gar ibi'tuur? <Mando Cabure> is an ambitious, active, knowledgeable, established guild focusing PVP|PVE|CQ. If you're looking to progress in-game and guild, We got your six. We're a tight knit community of gamers with chill leadership.

Here's what we can offer you:

-New, Returning, or previous solo player? No problem, we do PVP premades, offer gearing / rotation help, class mentoring, and will teach you all the raids in the game. Are you a veteran? No worries, we have many active / retired vets in the guild, and we get your humor.

-Casual player? No problem. Any guild purges will be posted to our social media sites, and on our discord with advance notice, and if you come back, you're always welcome back.

-Take a while to warm up to people? No worries. We highly recommend using our discord server and getting to know the other guildies and our guild allies, but it's not a requirement outside of raids. Hearing impaired or disabled? Not a problem, we have assistant raid leads that transcript the raid leads fight explanations.

-Ambitious player that wants to progress in guild, or achieve personal goals in the game? We got you covered there too. We're always looking for ambitious players that want to do more with the guild. Want to lead a raid? Lets do it. Want to lead pvp? Go for it! Want to learn tips and tricks for higher efficiency with rotations, earning credits, or gearing? No problem.

-You just want to decorate, make pretty outfits, and create your own online story? We have a pilot program for this, and are looking for players to help set it up!

And the stuff everyone else has:

-100% Guildship

-Rotating Guild Strongholds: Rishi, Manaan, Tatooine.

-Current Guild Bonuses: 12.10% Rep & XP / 3.84% Command.

-Conquest Prizes / Guild Events

-Discounted end-game augs / aug kits

-Free stims / adrenals / medpacs

-Free cosmetic armor to create that mandalorian look you want

-Contraband Cartel Slot Machines

-Discord / Facebook / Website

-Allied guilds to fill / team up with in all time zones.

-Raid signup for those that want to raid, no earning spots. Be 50+, subscriber, on discord, and ready to rock for raid times.

-Dirty Pub Guild.

-And much more.

If you're interested, look for our guild ad's in-game, or /who Cabure and PM anyone for an invite.

Aliit Ijaat Manda'yaim!

Edited by TereusMitchell

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a founding player returning after a looooonnng time and am pleased with how the game has developed but I find myself definitely wanting to be part of a community if there is one, and honestly since I'm a Consular Sage I'm leveling and am learning slowly how to work the role so I've been worried about doing group work because people absolutely jump on a bad healer. If the guild has patience I'm certainly interested in joining something larger.

I'm a founding player returning after a looooonnng time and am pleased with how the game has developed but I find myself definitely wanting to be part of a community if there is one, and honestly since I'm a Consular Sage I'm leveling and am learning slowly how to work the role so I've been worried about doing group work because people absolutely jump on a bad healer. If the guild has patience I'm certainly interested in joining something larger.

Thanks for your interest ElDuderinoSC! I've sent you a PM via forum. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

• 2 weeks later...

Update 7/5/19

Guild Level: 46

Rep / XP: 15%

CXP: 9%

-Daily 16 M Pickup Raids. Raids start at 730PM Central

-IFF Raids: Friday 730 PM Central until we drop.

-ISH Raids (HM Prog): Saturday 230 PM Central.

-Raid Requirements:

-SM: Discord

-HM: Discord / Starparse

Is your guild inactive / not raiding, but you don't want to leave your friends? No Problem! Join our allies list. PM me here on forums with your toon name / guild name and I'll send you a discord invite. Once you're on our discord, look for raid call outs in raid signup & rules channel, and (x role) to reserve spot. You don't have to be in our guild to join!

Edited by TereusMitchell

Guild Update 7/23/19

-Guild Level 58 - Same bonuses as last week.

-Current Guild Ship Perks (All Command / XP Gains)

-Once we hit level 64 we will be purchasing Group Revive.

-Looking for more players in EU / APAC Timezones, population is light (12-15 online).

-US TZ is most active.

-Looking for more HM / NiM Raiders for more 16M teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guild Update 9/4/19

-Guild Level: 87

-XP / Rep / CXP Bonuses: 15/15/10

-Daily SM Raids

-Death Watch HM Team 1: Wed | Sun @ 9PM Central.

-HM Raid Team 2: TBD.

-NiM Raid Team: Sat. 230 PM Central

-Looking for more HM / NiM Ready Raiders.

-Looking for more EU / APAC Players.

-Grunts & The Seedier Side of The Galaxy event / 500M+ Giveaway Sept. 14th @ 430PM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mando Cabure Update: 6.0 Launch Week 1 (10/28/19)

-Guild Level 111

-Large Conquest Yield met.

-Dxun 3/6 Clear twice (Fri / Sat)

-Purge of inactives past 90 days.

-Revamp of Discord.

-Guild Allies Updated / Parted ways with Mostly Harmless.

-Prog A is filled.

-Prog B is looking for all roles for tryouts.

-/who cabure for invite or more info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey I'm down to join the guild of you will have me, recently got back into swtor after a bit of a break and looking to get back into things. New character name is Vuregoa

Hi MarrickVenaslo!

Thanks for your interest in Mando Cabure! I've sent you a PM via forums on how we can get you into the guild.

Thanks!

-Tereus

Mando Cabure Update 12.17.19

Current Guild Level: 133

Current Rep / XP / Renown %: 15/15/10

Current Prime-time Online: 40+

- Next great guild purge coming this weekend. All inactive toons over 90 days under level 40 will be purged to make room for new / returning / active players. If you get purged, you can always come back.

- Currently looking for active PVP players for premades.

- Currently looking for more raiders to start another 16M Team.

- /who cabure and DM anyone for an invite.