Going to miss my kNIGHT Light in 7.0, hope it comes back evolved! :)

Strathkin

Sorry to see you go kNIGHT Light, maybe they evolving, or considering this more?

https://i.imgur.com/7FSGQf1.png

:eek:;)

What I'd really LOVE to see is based on making Light, Dark, or Mixed variation Choices mix of both (Like Diplomacy) can sometimes award... ...mostly Light, yet some Dark; or Vice Versa!

It be a great way to vary Flashpoint / Operation / Uprising: Optional or Mandatory Objectives.

╘ that change the path forward, or whom you FIGHT along the way!

While they do this subtle today, it's rare it changes where or whom you have to go along the way...

Of course the final GOAL will always remain the same to defeat the Boss--which is how it should be.

Edited by Strathkin

Sorry to see you go kNIGHT Light, maybe they evolving, or considering this more?

https://i.imgur.com/7FSGQf1.png

:eek:;)

What I'd really LOVE to see is based on making Light, Dark, or Mixed variation Choices mix of both (Like Diplomacy) can sometimes award... ...mostly Light, yet some Dark; or Vice Versa!

this was an option when the game first launched, you used to have the options of either dark side or light side for both crafting missions and also class quest options. but too many people complained saying that they were "selecting the wrong choice by accident" when they were actually not paying attention. at the time nobody was trying to have a light side imp or a dark side pub. and even tho i definately agree on bring this back, it's pretty doubtful that it will be...

I wouldn't want the points awarded to be "random", but dependent on my choices.

this was an option when the game first launched, you used to have the options of either dark side or light side for both crafting missions and also class quest options.

1. It was never an option for cafting missions because there aren't any crafting missions.

2. For non-crafting crew skill missions, it was only an option for Diplomacy.

3. It was far more than just class mission choices.

4. Those things still work. You can still get dark points for choosing dark options on an otherwise Light character, and vice versa. The points you get anyway because of the toggle will dominate in the long term, but you still get the choice-based points.

but too many people complained saying that they were "selecting the wrong choice by accident" when they were actually not paying attention.

I don't remember those complaints being as numerous as you're implying.

at the time nobody was trying to have a light side imp or a dark side pub.

Justify. Why do you say that nobody was trying to do that? And which time are you talking about?

and even tho i definately agree on bring this back, it's pretty doubtful that it will be...

Has there been a definitive statement that it will be gone? The 7.0 PTS is not a reliable indicator of what will actually be *in* 7.0.

I wouldn't want the points awarded to be "random", but dependent on my choices.

Well that's what I was suggestion, a 1 Light-side choice, 2 a Neutral Option (could be slight Mix) depending how good, or bad it sounds; then of course 3 would be mostly pure Dark-wide choice.

I heard though they were taking out the Light or Dark Choice selector initially for 7.0 in fact; have to find the post where they indicated it. Although they did specifically say that it would be returning in a slightly later revision. They also said something about Light & Dark points getting reset to pre-DvL (Dark verse Light) events.

Edited by Strathkin