Guild Name: Legacy

Fraction:Empire

Type: PvE/PvP/Conquest

Voice: Discord

Recruiting: 18+ Mature Players

Legacy

PvE|PvP|Conquest|Social

Greetings all,

Legacy is a Massive Social Guild located on the Star Forge Server. we are mainly a Imperial Side based Guild but also have a Republic Side guild. we have been around for going on Two years now but the founders knowing each for many years now. we founded legacy on the belief that we could create a Guild where it always changes in all aspects as the game changes. not settling on a dictatorship but a term based system where everyone and anyone can rise up and take lead to make a difference. We are one of the Largest Social Guilds Located on the Star Forge

We take part in All aspects of Swtor Including PvE/PvP and Conquest. With an Active Officer-core we have Events Scheduled Everyday of the week involving everything from 16 man raids to PVP premades, and Datacrons and even our own crafted events such as Battle Chess, Fox hunts, Human Darts, Extreme Trivia for prizes , DJ night and much much more.

Trials

Our Ranking system is based on "Trials" where a member can simply choose to complete in game task involving PVE/PvP or misc things to rise up in the guild will promoting members to become more socially engaged with one another, creating lasting friendships for years to come. There are no Dictatorships here. Having our Trials be based on how you become eligible to become a officer and... even the GM.

PvE

In Legacy you will find that we love to do PvE Content. you will also find that we not only do Traditional 8 man Raids numerous times a week and our Twice a Week 16 mans and also Classes were we teach each fight to new comers into raiding so that they may properly understand how each fight works so in turn they can groom the new comers into raiding we also do World Boss Runs every week, Flashpoint groupings for both Veteran and Master Mode Farming and even those pesky Master Mode Uprisings. We have a Progression Raid team clearing hard mode content and we are in the process of forming a Second team to start up. We have Dreadful Entity on Farm and we are preparing for the Hateful Entity.

PvP

We have a Extremely Active PvP crowd and player base in legacy. You will find PvP unranked Both Casual and Traditional in Legacy as well as Taking part in Group ranked PvP. along with unranked and Group ranked we also host open world PvP centered events though being more so a Guild only thing we are opening up for server wide hosting pvp events on Iokath, Oricon, Ilum and the Black hole in the months to come! maybe you are new to pvp and have no clue on how any of the maps work or you are confused on how each class works we have Events dedicated to each new comers on each pvp map, what works and does not work in pvp.

Morale

Morale is everything that does not typically include PvE/PvP such as Trivia, Speeder racing , Battle Chess, Human Darts, Recruiting Events, Fox Hunts, outfit and Stronghold Contest and DJ Nights in our Discord. we pride our-self with running morale events every week and having major/large scale Morale events every month

In closing We are overall extremely active hitting Thirty to Forty-five players online at server prime on weekends and Twenty-five to Thirty online every night of the week. we love being active because its always better to have some one online to chat and play with at any time of the day... day or night.. 5: PM or 5: AM

To ascend in rank within the guild a member must complete a set of requirements per rank. These requirements are set forth by the Progenitors and may evolve via majority vote of the Consul. The requirements shall be clearly stated and followed by the member and approved only by Imperator, Consul or Prefect. To attain Sub-officer rank, a member must first attain the rank of Citizen. For a member to attain the officer Rank of Consul the member must have attain the rank of Tribune an have been a Praetor.

We run weekly events involving PVE/PVP and Conquest, our guild calendar is constantly filled with events for all members to engage in. We have dedicated officers who cater to the members in order to improve game play experience for the guild.

Looking for progression raiding? We got it!

Progression not your thing and you just want to do stress free operation runs? We do that too!

Looking for ranked PvP teams? We got that too

Looking for just random PvP sometimes even drunk? Yup you guessed it we got that as well.

Want to run Flashpoints? Kill World Bosses? Again we do all of that.

Are you a alt-aholic? Well guess what we cater to that too alts are welcomed!

We use Discord frequently rather it is for friendly discussions, PvP matches, or operations. discord however is only required for progression runs, but we do like to strongly encourage members to use discord from time to time. Our website is extremely active with members posing guides on all aspects of the game for the betterment of the new members who are starting SWTOR for the first time. It is guaranteed that if we are not in game we are on our website.

If you are looking for a Very Active, calm, stress free place to hang out with like minded people away from drama, or to simply socialize and grow with a dedicated guild for the players by the players who actually still care about this game then Legacy is the waiting for you!

Come start a Legacy

If interested in joining or learning more about our Guild, Visit our Guild website http://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com/joinhere and Fill out an application, a Officer will contact you within 24 hours of Submitting the Application.

Guild is great! Just recently made a return to the game and have been loving it so far. I highly recommend giving this guild a try. Lots of members and constant events from what i have seen so far. Very happy to be a member! =)

What are some of your requirements for Ops? Gearing wise or do you take new players on 8m and 16m run?

If you are Referring to Story Mode Yes we do!. we do not have many Requirements for our Raids other than Being on Time and using Discord (do not have to talk to just listen to the fight being explained). We do not have a Gear Requirement for Story mode due to the Bolster that it gives.

If you are Referring to Story Mode Yes we do!. we do not have many Requirements for our Raids other than Being on Time and using Discord (do not have to talk to just listen to the fight being explained). We do not have a Gear Requirement for Story mode due to the Bolster that it gives.

Interesting, I was told by a few friends of mine that you guys require 236 gear with full augs for 16m normal or storymode runs.

There’s levels to everything that we do. Events posted on the website usually explain restrictions and content up front. Gearing runs for inexperienced or beginning raiders are extremely flexible and meant to be informative. We accommodate all levels of play and promote growth in gear/level and skill. All the way to Progression teams for PVE or Ranked Groups for PVP. We like to work with each individual where they’re at in the game and have something available for them. Edited by ironrd

There’s levels to everything that we do. Events posted on the website usually explain restrictions and content up front. Gearing runs for inexperienced or beginning raiders are extremely flexible and meant to be informative. We accommodate all levels of play and promote growth in gear/level and skill. All the way to Progression teams for PVE or Ranked Groups for PVP. We like to work with each individual where they’re at in the game and have something available for them.

Still doesn't explain why you require full 236 gear with augs for a SM run, sounds like the guild just wants a faceroll of an Op instead of actually teaching people anything. Now I could see if this was for HM, but SM... That is a bunch of bull. You shouldn't lie to prospective members in a post saying we have no gear requirements for SM runs, when in actuality you guys do.

Still doesn't explain why you require full 236 gear with augs for a SM run, sounds like the guild just wants a faceroll of an Op instead of actually teaching people anything. Now I could see if this was for HM, but SM... That is a bunch of bull. You shouldn't lie to prospective members in a post saying we have no gear requirements for SM runs, when in actuality you guys do.

That's not the only lie they serve up. I walked away after a few weeks of their nonsense. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a fun guild, filled with folks who enjoy all areas of SWTOR, Legacy might just be the place for you.

Be it regular 8/16 operations, PVP, GSF, awesome social events, world boss runs, and just about anything else, we're always filling our events calendar with engaging events open to all members.

Our guild ranking system is straightforward and fun, based on ingame and gulid activity.

All of our leadership positions are term based as well (yes, even GM) which means that there are no dictators, and even you can rise to a position of power in just a few months time.

Come give us a try, apply online today at http://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com/

The reason being is that I never shared my forum account with any of you. I could tell straight away that you lot weren't trustworthy. ;)

It's funny how they thought our forum accounts were the same as any of our characters name in game..... not the brightest bunch of folks over in legacy. I guess that was obvious when they required 236 gear with full augments for a storymode operation.

It's funny how they thought our forum accounts were the same as any of our characters name in game..... not the brightest bunch of folks over in legacy. I guess that was obvious when they required 236 gear with full augments for a storymode operation.

Your imaginary friends were lying to you.

1/7 troll attempt.

Your imaginary friends were lying to you.

1/7 troll attempt.

Not a troll, just want to make sure people know to stay clear of your guild. I have no imaginary friends, I saw for myself what was said on your Discord by I believe the name was Bacon? You can keep weaving whatever lies you want to try and salvage this forum page, but it won't work unfortunately for you.

Edited by czallow

I've played this game from the very beginning and have had the privilege of playing in different types of guild. I've been with Legacy for a while now and, to be honest, it's some of the best times I've had in game, so I highly recommend it!

The level of participation is very high for the many events they offer (which include all aspects of the game) and there's always lots of people online doing stuff (be that PvE, PvP, GSF, RP or Morale/Social).

In regards to the Ops runs some people are making reference to, I've had the pleasure of doing many many Ops runs with these guys (both SM and HM). While there have been some Ops that have required a particular rank of gear because the guild is trying to accomplish something in particular during that Ops (beat a boss that gives us trouble, complete it in a given amount of time, etc.), most of the Ops runs are quite relaxed and if people have a basic concept of how to play their class (which isn't all that hard) and can be on Discord to at least listen in, you won't have an issue finding an Ops groups in Legacy. In fact, we even do crazy runs like an all Agents run of TFB, or an all Sorcs run for EV, stuff like that which gives a fun twist to the content.

If you've had a different experience than mine with Legacy, I'm sorry to hear that. I can only speak for myself and I say this is a great guild and one that people looking to join a fun, social guild should seriously take a look at!

- Thevora

Edited by budacat

Not a troll, just want to make sure people know to stay clear of your guild. I have no imaginary friends, I saw for myself what was said on your Discord by I believe the name was Bacon? You can keep weaving whatever lies you want to try and salvage this forum page, but it won't work unfortunately for you.

Yummy. Hi Blenks :)

Yep i can confirm the silly overgearing requirments of the operations. Not so much the story mode but the guild master wants people to be in full 242 with augs to do hardmode ops. lol HM ops DROP 242 gear FFS. lol That was red flag number one for me. 99% of the people in the guild dont do group activities and just do their own thing so they are of no help. Red flag number two. Then last night I found out a few peoples real true colors as I teamed up to do pvp and what was supposed to be a fun casual thing turned into, "*** ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF BANTHA FODDER... OMG!!!", and another person in the group jumped to the conclusion that I rage quit when i was kicked from the pvp game while using the bathroom between deaths. How the hell do you just jump to that conclusion first thing. Thats a bad guildmate attitude right there. Yeah if you join dont do pvp with these people......EVER.

They are changing officers now because some of them are just, lol dont give a damn, anymore.

All that being said there are a few people in the guild that were really cool. They are why i stayed as long as i did.

STEAR CLEAR OF THIS GUILD UNLESS YOU WANT DRAMA.

Yep i can confirm the silly overgearing requirments of the operations. Not so much the story mode but the guild master wants people to be in full 242 with augs to do hardmode ops. lol HM ops DROP 242 gear FFS. lol That was red flag number one for me. 99% of the people in the guild dont do group activities and just do their own thing so they are of no help. Red flag number two. Then last night I found out a few peoples real true colors as I teamed up to do pvp and what was supposed to be a fun casual thing turned into, "*** ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF BANTHA FODDER... OMG!!!", and another person in the group jumped to the conclusion that I rage quit when i was kicked from the pvp game while using the bathroom between deaths. How the hell do you just jump to that conclusion first thing. Thats a bad guildmate attitude right there. Yeah if you join dont do pvp with these people......EVER.

They are changing officers now because some of them are just, lol dont give a damn, anymore.

All that being said there are a few people in the guild that were really cool. They are why i stayed as long as i did.

We were trying to figure out what kind of guild we are, now we know; Legacy is a Drama Guild. (jk)

Also, I am apparently a hypocrite or Bacon is trolling me because of this thread, because he put a karking 236+aug gear check on 16M Nahut tonight. Seriously can't win sometimes.

As far as your PVP experience, that definitely does not sound right. If you would like to DM me with more details I would be interested to know who was involved.

Drama... I've been in this guild for nearly two years and never really encountered any drama at all. As with the overgearing for operations. Since the nerfs, 16M operations in HM have been near on impossible in lower gears. This is why the guild does gearing runs to help you gear. So this should not be an obstacle for anyone. A little time and investment you would have the gear with no issues and that gear only applies to the harder operations. EV/KP HM not required. Group content is posted on the website, where you sign up to attend. Most nights there is group content happening. If you don't look at the event calendar you will probably miss out.

With the PVP thing, did you speak to an officer about it? Report the player to one of the officers so the bad attitude could be addressed? or did you just come here and complain after one round of pvp.. The only way to stomp bad attitudes out is to inform an officer so action can be taken.

As with the officer changes. If you read the guild website you would know that officer/leadership positions change every four months. This is to avoid burnout and is what the guild is actually built on. This opens up slots in the guild for anyone to step up into leadership of the guild once they've invested themselves into it.

Legacy is a great social guild. If you don't like it. Move on. Trolling this post just makes you'll look petty. I hope you all find the right fit guild for you. I know Legacy is the right fit guild for me. Social and fun. Made tonnes of friends and do loads of group content with the guild. People in the guild have a sense of humor and at the end of the day just want to enjoy the game with friends.

Edited by Seraphynn

First of all, no one in the guild is that big into star wars that we call people "bantha fodder" or "nerf herder," we may be nerds, but we aren't that bad, second, most of our officers are staying where they are, with the exception of the highest tier who have reached their term limits, just because 1 is stepping down and another has been working 14 hours a day for the past 2 weeks doesn't mean we don't care, so not very astute observations from someone who was in the guild all of 12 days

Then last night I found out a few peoples real true colors as I teamed up to do pvp and what was supposed to be a fun casual thing turned into, "*** ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF BANTHA FODDER... OMG!!!", and another person in the group jumped to the conclusion that I rage quit when i was kicked from the pvp game while using the bathroom between deaths.

I do believe you stream. So I want thru your vods and found nothing that showed any of this. Please PM me and tell me the names of the people who did this or show me stream footage so this can be handled and dealt with.