<Fortitude> Republic Raiding

happysister

Greetings, Star Forge!

<Fortitude> is a well established Republic raiding guild, committed to the improvement of the raiding community on our server. Our members are tight knit, always working closely with each other, giving constructive criticism to help us all perform and clear content at the highest level we can.

Currently, <Fortitude> has three raid teams:

- Resurrection: NiM/MM Progression

- Domino Squad: HM/VM Progression

- Tusken City Raiders: HM/VM Progression

Are we currently recruiting?

Our doors are open again. We are accepting applicants who seek to be a part of our guild, to learn with us, and to help us uphold the guild's positive reputation within the raiding community.

If you have any questions about the guild, please feel free to contact me (or any other member of <Fortitude>, really). I'm more than happy to have a chat.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to seeing you all in game. May the Force be with you!

Lorhin

GM of <Fortitude>

Edited by happysister
updated team list

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why post if your not recruiting

If that was meant to be aimed at me, we technically don't require people on our raid teams to join the guild (unless the captain of said raid team makes it a requirement). We have folks who raid on some of our raid teams that chose to keep their toons in their original guild, and that's perfectly fine with us. I am helping to recruit members for a raid team, not the guild itself.

Having said that, should a person who makes the cut desires to put their raiding toon in the guild, and we think they would be a good fit, we won't deny them membership as they are going out of their way to raid with our people on the regular. But like I said, I am recruiting for one of our raid teams, not the guild. Actual guild recruitment will open again soon. The council just needs to finalize some things.

And speaking of recruiting for that NiM Prog team, we could use 2 more experienced dps, and 1 more experienced heals before trial runs start. The captain is trying to get extra folks lined up in case schedules don't work out with everyone that he currently has.

My friend and I are looking for a HM/NiM raiding guild at Starforge. We are mature folks and are serious about raiding, and leaving SS camps (*cough* Harby *cough*) to join a decent progression team. Republic and imperial toons to be transfered soon, BiS gear, refined rotations and excellent raiding acumen. Can lead raids if there's need. Thanks! :)

My friend and I are looking for a HM/NiM raiding guild at Starforge. We are mature folks and are serious about raiding, and leaving SS camps (*cough* Harby *cough*) to join a decent progression team. Republic and imperial toons to be transfered soon, BiS gear, refined rotations and excellent raiding acumen. Can lead raids if there's need. Thanks! :)

Hey there. When we open up recruitment again, you'll be more than welcome to put apps in. ^^

As far as the NiM Prog team that I was recruiting for goes, the captain has plenty of people now. Thank you all for showing interest!

Also, Red Squad got their first NiM Toth & Zorn kill the other night. And yet again, they forgot to record/screenshot the kill, lol. They told me I'll get a screenshot next week.

Resurrection also got our first HM Nahut clear tonight, but that pull was gawd awful, so I'm not uploading the footage for that, lol. I'll post something next week when we get a nicer clear on the way to Scyva.

A shout out to Fortitude's ranked pvp team. They have some seriously talented tank swapping. Props. If your playing on the pub side these guys got talent!

Thank you! We appreciate the compliments. :D Despite being a pve focused guild, a good number of our members love to pvp as well. Nice to know they aren't being plebs, lol.

Good afternoon, Star Forge. This coming Tuesday (February 20th), <Fortitude> will be opening our doors again, and accepting applications to join our guild. I have updated the first post in this thread to reflect the recruitment status, as well as show the kind of people we are looking to bring in. Thanks, everyone!