Republic Honor Guard

Beckwith

Strike Team Tython cleared Capture Security Center HM from Dxun op, Nature in Progress. We await to see them clear more bosses from this op.

Congratulations Team Tython!!!

Raid Teams looking for Members...

Faction: Republic

Team: Strike Team Tython

What we Need: Need 1 Healer (Prefer someone with experience with HM ops, as we are working on Dxun HM, and then onto NIM/MM stuff)

Days & Times: 9pm ET - midnight ET Wednesday and Thursday

Content: Dxun HM

Team: New Team - Strike Team Taris

What we Need: Need 1 Healer and 2 DPS New Team, so Experience is prefered but not required, we can teach you)

Days & Times: 8pm ET - 11pm ET Wednesday and Thursday

Content: Starting with Older HM content (Not EV or KP)

Team: Strike Team Alderaan

What we Need: Need 1 DPS (Prefer someone with experience with HM ops or Hardmare ops, as we are working on Ravagers HM)

Days & Times: 9pm ET - midnight ET Sunday and Monday

Content: Ravagers HM

Message me for more details or apply on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strike Team Ord Mantell cleared Mutant Trandoshans HM from the new op, Nature in Progress. They are now working to clear The Huntmaster. We await to see them clear more bosses from this op.

Congratulations Team Ord Mantell!!!

We are also looking to fill some spots on raid teams. If you are interested apply at http://www.swtorrhg.com or message me in game and we can talk.

Team: Strike Team Tython

What we Need: Need 1 Heals (Prefer someone with experience with HM ops, as we are working on Dxun HM, and then onto NIM stuff)

Days & Times: 9pm ET - 11pm ET Wednesday and Thursday

Content: Dxun HM @ Mutant Trandoshans

Team: Strike Team Ord Mantell

What we Need: Need 1 DPS (prefer someone with some HM experience)

Days & Times: 9pm ET - midnight ET Friday and Saturday

Content: Dxun HM @ Huntmaster

Team: Strike Team Taris

What we Need: Need 1 Heals and 2 DPS

Days & Times: 8pm ET - 11pm ET Wednesday and Thursday

Content: DF and DP HMs (New Team)

Team: Strike Team Alderaan

What we Need: Need 1 DPS (prefer someone with some HM experience)

Days & Times: 9pm ET - midnight ET Sunday and Monday

Content: ToS HM @ Revan

Hope to hear from you soon and May the Force be with you!

Paboe

• 4 months later...

Hello SWTOR players,

It has been a while since I posted here. We been busy with a few things and I have not had a chance to post lately or when I reminded myself to post here I was busy and when I was not busy, I forgot. Anyways, We have 5 raid teams working on a lot of different content. We have 1 Team working on Apex Vanguard and should have it down this week. We have 2 teams working on Gods HM, 1 on Nahut and the other is on Scyva. We have 2 teams working on Revan HM 3rd floor and should have it down soon, it looks like.

1 of our raid teams that is working on Revan needs a Tank. If you are interested you can apply on our website or message me here or in game.

We also are making 2 new raid teams, as we had a few people asking for spots on a daytime team and a pure weekend team. I will post the info for both here...

Weekend Team will run on Saturday and Sunday, raid start will be either 8pm ET or 9pm ET we have not decided yet. They will run for about 2.5 hours to 3 hours depending on what the team wants to do. They will start with some of the older content HM content and work their way up to Hardmares and then NIM content. We need Tanks and DPS for this team.

Weekday Team days have not been decided yet, but the times are going to be 1pm ET to 4pm ET. This team will be on 2 days between Monday and Friday. Days will be narrowed down soon. Just like the weekend team they will run older HM content first and work their way up to Hardmares, new HM content and then NIM content. We need Tanks, DPS and Healers for this team.

We have a lot of new kill videos which I will post up at a later time for our first kills on these bosses. I hope you enjoy them and like them.

We have people that do PvP, GSF and just casual players that do GF FPs and Ops. We also do conquest and looking for more people to take part in conquest to help us hit the leaderboards but because of larger more active guilds, its kind of hard to win a planet. We always hit our large yield conquest.

Anyways, if you are interested please come by and apply on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com or contact us in game and ask us about the guild. Hope to hear from you soon.

Paboe