Server is down?

Dravena

Seems to be related to anyone trying to log in once the patch forced through. People already in are actively playing and having no issue, but if they log out they get forced to download patch and also can't get back in.

• 2 weeks later...
Message of not being able to connect to server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just after the new patch 6.3.1. it was working properly before. My goodness can you guys implement a patch without *********** with the game or is it to much to ask!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can u guys not be so rude. I can’t comprehend how annoyed the developers are at u people who rage after they worked their butts off for an update, then there’s a problem, and y’all go berserk. I’m sure most of you can agree swtor is the best game ever. So don’t hate on the people who made all of our dreams a reality

I was logged into Star Forge server, went on multiple toons, went AFK for 5 minutes & returned to all the servers down.

Developer Tracker forum said this:

"Hi folks,

Our servers are currently down to fix the Priority Objectives not progressing bug. We'll update you when the servers are back up.

Thanks for your patience while we resolved this issue."

That was like an hour ago though. I was playing after this post was made. Odd.

Edited by Hollow_Stone

Can u guys not be so rude. I can’t comprehend how annoyed the developers are at u people who rage after they worked their butts off for an update, then there’s a problem, and y’all go berserk. I’m sure most of you can agree swtor is the best game ever. So don’t hate on the people who made all of our dreams a reality

Some people just like to hear and/or read their complaining! So they mad a mistake somewhere. Life will continue on until the error is corrected! :eek::eek: