Scrapper/Concealment Tactical Acid Lash

Braggalo

Hi!

Tested this today and found something weird:

Rep tooltip states: "Sucker punch damage triggers flechette round damage and refreshes its duration"

Imp tooltip states: "Laceration damage triggers Acid Blade damage and refreshes its duration. Acid Blade does 50% more damage."

Made me wonder which tooltip is correct. As if this wasn't curious enough, I found out that BOTH tooltips are wrong: The damage in the ability tree tooltip is flat DOUBLED for both imp and rep.

Havent parsed yet, but something's off here ;)

best regards

Fina

Edited by Braggalo

hey

came here to see if someone else is having problems with the lash...

i don`t see it trigger at all. backstab triggers acid blade but not laceration. it don`t even refresh it.

if there is more dmg (which i don`t see) it has nothing to do with what the tooltip says...very confusing!

To let you guys know:

A known issue from the onslaught launch is that the tooltips for Acid Lash and its pubside equivalent are incorrect.

Acid Blade damage is actually double. (+100%)

Hopefully a fix has been targeted for this next patch but know that what the tactical is actually doing is this:

Laceration/Sucker Punch refreshes the duration of Acid Blade/Flechette Round, causes Acid Blade/Flechette Round to tick, and additionally increases the damage of Acid Blade/Flechette Round by 100%.

It was bugging me, so here you go:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9774653#edit9774653

towards the bottom "The following Tacticals have discrepancies in their tooltips but function as intended. Refer to the patch notes for correct descriptions:

Energized Blade Tactical

B-0 Differential Targeting System Tactical

Ruthless Interrogation Tactical

Acid Lash Tactical"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
"Working as Intended"

Is it normal that Laceration is not triggering, nor refreshing Acid Blade when I have Acid Lash equipped ?

I'm trying out Operative - Concealement on my TROOPER and it doesn't seem to work...

Could it be because the tactical mentions "Requires Smuggler, Imperial Agent" at the bottom and thus keeping the effects from triggering ??