Maintenance: July 25th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, July 25th to deploy Game Update 5.10.4a.

Details:

DATE: 25 July 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.4a

Patch notes will be available on Thursday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Here are the patch notes for tomorrow's patch:

• Restored Conquest information to the Current Conqueror’s interface.
  • The Conquest Leaderboard is no longer displaying random characters and blank spaces.
  • The Credit Chit item which was generated from Quick Travel Passes can now be sold to vendors as intended.
  • Preferred status players now have unlimited Medical Probes as intended.
  • The Flair “Opulent Aristocrat” will no longer display as blank text in the Flair dropdown menu.
  • The Medical Droid Stronghold Decoration is once again a vendor.
  • Players who have the Phrojo or Quick Companions will no longer lose them when starting Knights of the Fallen Empire. Players who have already lost them from this issue have had them restored.
  • The Steam Distributor Stronghold Decoration now appears for all characters on a player’s Legacy once unlocked.
  • Removed an “interact” highlight area from the Steam Distributor Stronghold Decoration as it served no purpose.
  • Corrected an issue where new players would be unable to create a Legacy in rare circumstances.
  • Adjusted a number of visual issues when wearing the Intelligent Agent’s armor set.
  • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker can now be unlocked in Collections as intended.

-eric

Hello, I have such a question, I know that it's probably not the right department for this but my question is whether there is any option to restore it sometime in the Kotet addition to this mission, which applies to HK-55.

Thank you

• Dev Post
All guild Icons are reset and the Guild Invasions panel still borked!

Hey,

We are looking into what happened with the Guild Heraldry resetting, I will provide more info as it becomes available.

For the Guild Invasions tab, what server are you on where you are seeing this issue?

Thanks!

-eric

Also guild heraldry only reset on the guild tab as far as I see, they display correctly on the leaderboards.

The only place Heraldry shows up correctly is the CQ panel. On the guild panel and next to character names (flair style) are reset.

Looking at the CQ panel on Darth Malgus I can see several guilds have already tried to re-do their logos.

For myself, the Conquest Leaderboard is fixed, but the heraldry is reset.

Given the issues with the shinyitis (useless) 'feature', wish they would take it back out. Not even worried about the wasted/lost credits.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

To limit potential risk to Guilds we are going to suspend new logins to all SWTOR servers while we investigate. We are looking at stopping this "reset" from happening and ways to restore Heraldry to Guilds who were reset.

I will post updates as I have them.

-eric

Hey folks,

To limit potential risk to Guilds we are going to suspend new logins to all SWTOR servers while we investigate. We are looking at stopping this "reset" from happening and ways to restore Heraldry to Guilds who were reset.

I will post updates as I have them.

-eric

Yet another spit to EU player's faces. As always. as always....

Yet EVERY player is kicked out. EU, USA, AUS, ***, etc... Yes, it's such a SLAP in the face to all players that they're fixing an issue in game. :rolleyes:

Also just in case you've forgotten:

This is an American game based out of Austin TX, so it runs on CST time in America. Not EU & it's not done to spite EU players, as much as you'd like to think other wise!

Yes, because that's their goal is to screw EU players. Ignorant statement. If I'm playing a game that's developed and based overseas, I fully expect my game time to be impacted here in America during peak hours.

Ah, come on. Sure this unexpected and unannounced downtime is somewhat annoying, but these things can happen when you're changing a running system to a new version.

Edited by Ryu_Wanderfalke

Ah, come on. Sure this unexpected and unannounced downtime is somewhat annoying, but these things can happen when you're changing a running system to a new version.

U remember situation when u buy item for 0 credit and sell thing back at full price? I think 2 years ago, same situation. Theu don`t learn on mistakes if u work there u must love your job at least.