Who kills Vitiate when you are playing a different class?

Thurgian

Lana, after rescuing you, says something along the lines of "You have done amazing things, changed the galaxy, etc."

It seems to me, that the most galaxy changing event would have been the destruction of Vitiate, and everything else pales in comparison.

So who kills Vitiate when, for example, you are a bounty hunter?

What happened to that person, and why are they not longer with Kira?

all 8 stories play out at the same time. so the knight always kills vitiate. same with the dark council powershifts and the smuggler and agent outcomes.

EDIT: They all disapear during the war with zakuul so they could cram all the stories into 1 story

Edited by Ravannys

It seems to me, that the most galaxy changing event would have been the destruction of Vitiate, and everything else pales in comparison.

Nobody. Regardless of which class you play, the Knight canonically fought Vitiate, but gave him little more than a stubbed toe in the class story, more or less. I'm not sure how failing to kill the Emperor is all that galaxy changing.:w_wink:

Nobody. Regardless of which class you play, the Knight canonically fought Vitiate, but gave him little more than a stubbed toe in the class story, more or less. I'm not sure how failing to kill the Emperor is all that galaxy changing.:w_wink:

Perhaps, but the Knight and the rest of the galaxy didn't know that at the time; they honestly thought that the Emperor had been destroyed along with the body which he was possessing.

Perhaps, but the Knight and the rest of the galaxy didn't know that at the time; they honestly thought that the Emperor had been destroyed along with the body which he was possessing.

The Empire pretty much knew otherwise. And both sides did by the time Lana does anything that could be considered rescuing the PC.

Lana, after rescuing you, says something along the lines of "You have done amazing things, changed the galaxy, etc."

What happened to that person, and why are they not longer with Kira?

Yeah, it's pretty funny when she's rescuing a smuggler or BH. They should have written different dialogue for NFU characters, maybe Lana is hard up on a hero and isn't so much rescuing you as HIRING you to be the leader of the grand alliance etc.

Many players love KOTFE/ET for the story, despite it being a terrible, utterly illogical story if you aren't a force user.