Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New playable species 2021?

YVictorII
05.07.2021 , 01:13 PM | #1
Hi all. It has been a while since the last playable species (2019?) has been added to the game and I was wondering whether you guys think that a new one would be introduced in 2021? Personally, I would like to see the Devaronians be added and it should be relatively simple since they are quite humanoid and we already have several characters (and a companion) who are of that species. Plus, I think that silver-haired half-dragon ladies (I know, no horns ) would make for cool-looking characters.
Do you think we'll get a new species this year? Which one would you like to see added?

dawsonsage
05.07.2021 , 02:17 PM | #2
If anything I'd love to see a Devaronian or a Utapaun.

Dylinrae
05.07.2021 , 02:43 PM | #3
Devaronian would be cool.
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

BlueShiftRecall
05.07.2021 , 03:54 PM | #4
Zeltron!
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

ChandrilaDeler
05.08.2021 , 01:51 AM | #5
How likely is this to happen in 2023 when EA loses it's connection to Star Wars?

YVictorII
05.08.2021 , 04:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ChandrilaDeler View Post
How likely is this to happen in 2023 when EA loses it's connection to Star Wars?
What do you mean?

Kirameki
05.08.2021 , 04:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ChandrilaDeler View Post

EA does not lose the licence to develop Star Wars games, they lose the exclusivity agreement.
I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me.

ceryxp
05.08.2021 , 05:12 AM | #8
My top four, and those that would be easiest to add, which means we could get more than one, are:
  1. Echani
  2. Zeltron
  3. Kiffar
  4. Pantoran
Yes, I know that these are just Humans with different skin colours or, in the case of Kiffar, just Humans with face tattoos, but these four would be easy to add so maybe they could be put out as a near-Human species pack. They would also add quite a lot to RP.

My "these need more work but would be cool" list is:
  1. Tholothian
  2. Cerean
  3. Falleen
  4. Nikto
  5. Weequay
  6. Duros

I would love to have them all as an option. My two main characters I already RP are half-Echani (the lightest skin colour is not light enough to make full Echani and the white hair is more grey on most hair styles), and one of my Chiss Jedi I RP is a Pantoran (with an eye condition). I would love to have a Falleen Inquisitor but RP wise they would also make great Agents. Weequay is the obvious choice for Smuggler (for all of us Hondo Ohnaka fans). If Duros were added I am certain we would see a new crop of Bounty Hunters.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Just your average opinionated, disabled, queer gaymer.

JediQuaker
05.08.2021 , 07:16 AM | #9
Vulcans. 😇
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Lammia
05.08.2021 , 07:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Vulcans. 😇
For the Pub side.

Romulans for the Imp side