Lethality or Annihilation

Nathan_Hanefort

Hello there,

As I have limited amount of tech fragments and I will farm those for weeks to finish my set, I would like to choose my „main“ for PVP wisely. Im going to play both, ranked and regs. Lethality and Anni are dot classes – which one you would go with this patch? I played with both A LOT in lowbies (got to pvp rank 40 on both chars) and yet cant decide. Both classes has stealth mechanics, both has zero to no burst, but anyway – which one you would take to ranked 4x4 dps with you? I have pretty ok knowledge about the classes, but what I do not know - how do they feel fully geared in 75 bracket.

I see people complaining about op being OP, but its mostly about concealment burst and not lethality, because I cant see it being so OP, in regs at least? Well, I have noticed that in lowbie arenas I could contribute a lot on lethality – usually most kills, healing and dmg, but I write it down to my skill rather than class subspec..

Can someone please give me a brief breakdown on both specs and how do they feel in compare to 5.0? I remember Anni was 2nd best from marauders and lethality was basically trash in ranked.

P.S. Not interested in playing conc or fury :)

Lethality is arguably the best cleave spec in the game (the other being ling sorc and pyro pt).

The damage potential for leth op is miles ahead of anni. But also leth has a lot of burst. You can global players on leth with double lethal strike. Make sure you take the lethal strike spread tactical though.

Let's survivability is also miles ahead of anni. Offheals, real stealth, lots of DR.

Leth is extremely strong.

Thanks for an answer! :) Wasnt expecting that lethality is miles ahead. Fow now it feels strong (im lvl 65), but I suffer so much from dps juggs and maras. It takes too long to kill them and either I give up and die or their comrades arrive sooner or later lol. Its so strange the tables will turn so drastically in 75.

Hello there,

As I have limited amount of tech fragments and I will farm those for weeks to finish my set, I would like to choose my „main“ for PVP wisely. Im going to play both, ranked and regs. Lethality and Anni are dot classes – which one you would go with this patch? I played with both A LOT in lowbies (got to pvp rank 40 on both chars) and yet cant decide. Both classes has stealth mechanics, both has zero to no burst, but anyway – which one you would take to ranked 4x4 dps with you? I have pretty ok knowledge about the classes, but what I do not know - how do they feel fully geared in 75 bracket.

I see people complaining about op being OP, but its mostly about concealment burst and not lethality, because I cant see it being so OP, in regs at least? Well, I have noticed that in lowbie arenas I could contribute a lot on lethality – usually most kills, healing and dmg, but I write it down to my skill rather than class subspec..

Can someone please give me a brief breakdown on both specs and how do they feel in compare to 5.0? I remember Anni was 2nd best from marauders and lethality was basically trash in ranked.

P.S. Not interested in playing conc or fury :)

Anni has decent damage... but honeslty as much as it pains me to say it, I can't vouch for it for being viable in SR .

I played it a lot in pre season, it wa a decent experience, but now I cannot make it work . Feels slow and with this stealth meta people are spread out the map chasing others who run away to heal a lot. which means my AOE will suffer .So for me it's a very situational spec and you are better off with Fury . People burst you down so fast sometimes, you don't have time to build your dots.

This is my experience with it. Maybe others will reply who had some success and encourage me to not give up on it. :D

Edited by DavidAtkinson