Arrival points now bugged at Rishi stronghold

IoNonSoEVero

The arrival points for Rishi stronghold now appear to be bugged.

Issue 1: When I logged in after this patch, my characters who had originally had different arrival points set for the Rishi SH were now arriving at the docks. Their arrival points seem to have been reset.

Issue 2: Setting a new arrival point for one character now seems to enforce that same arrival point on ALL subsequent characters and doesn't seem to be changeable. I set character A to arrive on the patrol carrier. Logging in on characters B, C, and D, they all go to the patrol carrier now too, even though they had other arrival points set.

I tried setting the Overlook as an arrival point for a second character. It doesn't work. They're still being sent to the patrol carrier.

As another experiment I tried a character who had never been to the Rishi SH before. After the intro cinematic they spawned on the docks. I sent them to Tatooine and then back to the Rishi SH to see what would happen. The second time they went to the SH, they, too, were sent to the patrol carrier even though I'd never set that as their arrival point.

Could this please be fixed? Those arrival points made the Rishi SH really user-friendly.

Had a similar issue. My Trooper uses the patrol carrier as their base, but when I logged in after the update they loaded in on the docks. I went up and set the spawn point back on the carrier, did a few things, and then logged off. When I log onto them this morning their spawn point was back at the docks. I reset the spawn point to the carrier but haven't tried leaving and returning yet, or logging off and back on to see if it forgets the setting again. Nor have I tried logging onto any of the other characters that use Rishi.

I also have this issue since the last patch. Arrival point bindings don't work after zoning out of the stronghold, either through a PVP match, ship traveling, or logging out. I have tried the sky deck point and next to the elevator. Please let me know if I could provide any other useful information and please fix asap, it is so annoying. Edited by Trixxar

Unfortunately this has not been resolved for my characters. I just logged in and attempted to set the apartment as the arrival point for a character again. I sent them to another stronghold and then back to Rishi. They spawned in the patrol carrier instead of where they were assigned.

I really hope this can be fixed. I love the apartment in the Rishi stronghold. But it's going to be too much of a pain to use as my characters' home base if they have to trek from the darn patrol carrier across the beach every single time I log in.

• Dev Post

Hey folks, thanks for the posts on this thread! We're noticing this behavior on the Rishi, Manaan, and Yavin strongholds. We've got a fix in progress for a future release, and I'll post again when I have more information to share!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, I don't know if this ever got a 'fix' or not, but setting my 'arrival point' anywhere other than the docks, still puts me on the docks in the Rishi Hideout. In other words, trying to set it anywhere else (like the overlook) simply isn't working. Haven't tried moving it on Manaan or Yavin, so don't know about those.

Well, I don't know if this ever got a 'fix' or not, but setting my 'arrival point' anywhere other than the docks, still puts me on the docks in the Rishi Hideout. In other words, trying to set it anywhere else (like the overlook) simply isn't working. Haven't tried moving it on Manaan or Yavin, so don't know about those.

For me, all of my characters zone in on the overlook even if I set them somewhere else. Also, none of the other arrival points seem to be working in any of my other strongholds, too. Been trying to get a couple characters to use the starship hook on Tatooine as their arrive point and everyone just keeps defaulting back to the balcony.

Hey folks, thanks for the posts on this thread! We're noticing this behavior on the Rishi, Manaan, and Yavin strongholds. We've got a fix in progress for a future release, and I'll post again when I have more information to share!

Any chance that future release is 6.0? Any chance that fix will work on all strongholds and not just those you listed?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It's been 10 months, is that fix still in the works because arrival points still are not working.

Hi folks,

Our team is still working on the bug with the arrival point in the different strongholds.

For now, there is no additional information. I'll update you when I know more.

Finally an acknowledgement! Let's hope it's not another year before a fix as this bug has stopped me using my Rishi stronghold. Before then, it was one of my favourites, especially the ship part of it.

Finally an acknowledgement! Let's hope it's not another year before a fix as this bug has stopped me using my Rishi stronghold. Before then, it was one of my favourites, especially the ship part of it.

In my Rishi stronghold, after the update that broken them, everyone was loading in at the apartment, now everyone loads in in the back area. On Coruscant everyone loads on the landing pad. For both, no matter how many times I click the terminal to change the load point it doesn't do anything. Coruscant is kinda my fault, though. It was working, but I wanted a character to load at the landing pad, so clicked for them, but it changed for everyone and now won't go back. Half of the character's that use Rishi, and anyone going to Coruscant, have to immediately use /stuck after they zone in to go to the main entrance point. On Tatooine everyone loads at the balcony and the landing pad terminal doesn't do anything. After the update that broke them everyone started loading in at the front of the main temple on Yavin, so I haven't touched those. I haven't touched the terminals on Nar Shaddaa, DK, or Manaan, assuming they're broken.

• 2 months later...
Welp my Rishi arrival points are still knackered. I always return to the apartment. I don't want to always travel from there to where I want to go. Makes this stronghold useless for my purposes. Its surely about time this was fixed PROPERLY.

Welp my Rishi arrival points are still knackered. I always return to the apartment. I don't want to always travel from there to where I want to go. Makes this stronghold useless for my purposes. Its surely about time this was fixed PROPERLY.

This is not a fix, but you can control where your characters load in at by activating the arrival point terminal with the character that purchased the stronghold if you remember which character that is. I have confirmed that this works in several strongholds, including Rishi, multiple times. This is easy for me since I purchase all of my strongholds with the same character (except DK, and I know which character purchased that one). If it is a character's first ever visit to that stronghold then they will arrive at the main entrance but will use the set arrival point thereafter.

That said, I still hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by ceryxp

This is not a fix, but you can control where your characters load in at by activating the arrival point terminal with the character that purchased the stronghold if you remember which character that is.

That said, I still hope this gets fixed soon.

Thanks so much for that. It works. I don't know who the original stronghold buyer was but I used the Character that the stronghold owner was set to. IDK if that was the original buyer but since all my strongholds have different owners its likely i changed that - perhaps the owner works as well

Thanks so much for that. It works. I don't know who the original stronghold buyer was but I used the Character that the stronghold owner was set to. IDK if that was the original buyer but since all my strongholds have different owners its likely i changed that - perhaps the owner works as well

Hmm, I had not considered that it has to do with which character is set as the owner vs which one purchased it. I read that if the arrival terminal was activated by the original purchaser it would work, so I tried it and it did, but I have the owner for my strongholds all set to my purchaser. I will have to try that and see if that works.

Edited by ceryxp