Credis

Silvereis

Good evening There is something that really annoys me that the prices for the Datacron and equipment of the master is now at 2.5 billion credits and that is much too many credits in circulation what the game is happening but really unattractive what makes me there to think about it to delete the game I would wish you what the credis goes on what to do against.:mad:

Not trying to be mean but I can barely understand what you are suggesting. Punctuation is a good thing. Even minus that, some of what you said seemed to change or be missing in the middle of a sentence.

OP is probably a second-language (or third- or fourth-, etc.) user of English. The clue is "equipment of the master", which just isn't how even a weak native speaker would describe the second item in the Master's Datacron bundle.

OP is probably a second-language (or third- or fourth-, etc.) user of English. The clue is "equipment of the master", which just isn't how even a weak native speaker would describe the second item in the Master's Datacron bundle.

Yea. I figured that was the issue. Even knowing that I still can’t quite get what their suggestion is.