Alignment Lock

MysticGryph

So currently if you are Light IV or Dark IV you get locked to that alignment... but we've seen on PTS that you have to be Dark IV to be a Dark Jedi (rep) and Light IV to be a LS Sith (imp) Basically I have a character that is locked on Dark IV and I wanted his secondary class to be sage, which needs Light IV. Anyone know if there are any plans to unlock this?

do you have any republic/imperial characters that are light side? you dont need to be a light side imperial at all. I transferred a bunch of pubs and proceeded to create a sentinel-inquisitor.

Basically the only requirement is having that achievement on your account

Edited by MotherCrusher

So currently if you are Light IV or Dark IV you get locked to that alignment... but we've seen on PTS that you have to be Dark IV to be a Dark Jedi (rep) and Light IV to be a LS Sith (imp) Basically I have a character that is locked on Dark IV and I wanted his secondary class to be sage, which needs Light IV. Anyone know if there are any plans to unlock this?

Are you actually locked at Light/Dark IV? Do you have any of the opposite alignment points listed on your character. On the PTS, the points don't go away anymore like the do on Live when you gain more points of the desired alignment but you do have to have 10,000 points plus however many you have on the other alignment side to progress to Light/Dark V.