Character/ Gear Panel WAY Too Big

NovaStardust

Greetings,

Please note that the Character/ Gear panel is way too big. When open - part of it gets behind the chat panel and you have to completely close chat window to access all of it.

Perhaps if the Character Gear panel were smaller or had collapsible panels - this would free up more space on the screen.

NOVASTARDUST

Edited by NovaStardust

• 4 weeks later...
They seem to be trying to lump everything into one panel. This is foolish. The inventory should NOT be connected to the character panel at all! Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with the current set-up. Why are they trying to fix something that is not broken?

Why are they trying to fix something that is not broken?

I'm not trying to be one of the people who sits on the fleet waiting for a chanc eto be snarky in chat, but trying to fix something that isn't broken seems to be the theme of this expansion. The old character sheet was fine. The old inventory and ability windows were fine. The gearing system is a step backward with too many currencies flying around. Gear matters again in top-level unranked PVP; that playing field is no longer leveled. I think the only thing I like about what's on the PTS is shared tagging and having a second combat style.

Greetings,

Please note that the Character/ Gear panel is way too big. When open - part of it gets behind the chat panel and you have to completely close chat window to access all of it.

Perhaps if the Character Gear panel were smaller or had collapsible panels - this would free up more space on the screen.

NOVASTARDUST

I said this awhile ago.

They'd be better off removing the all in one inventory.character sheet and keeping them individual.

Or add a new hotkey for the massive screen covering menu.

They could even make it an option in settings.

If you're riding around and want to change a title, you will need to stop with the massive all in one sheet.

Also, the older menu's were more ergonomic.

Now, to look at skills, you have to use a pull down menu- Awkward!