Game Update 7.0.2 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• 2 weeks later...
I wrote a week ago when you released patch 7.0.2 that my game is not patching because of an error/bug : "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection (206)". I was not able to play since last tuesday ( april 26 ). Since I am trying everyday to see if this is fixed : I delete and try to install the game but is not working since that 206 Error.

I am a subscriber and at this moment I am getting nothing for my money.

More than that now I am one week lacking with my Season Two weekly missions to unlock stuff.

Sadly It seem you dont give a "duck" about this.

Will you do something about this issue ?! Or should I just end my subscription and move on ?!

Do yourself a favour, end the subscription and move on. I quit for about 2 months and came back for friends. That was stupid of me. This game really is a dead duck, the devs don't give a damn, they resent the player base and think were all idiots. EA are quite content to continue taking our money until more people realise this and move on. So you may as well get ahead of the crowd.

• Hovering over items of vendors’ inventory is not highlighting the item or opening the item tooltip.

This is not just happening in the vendors' inventories. Tooltips of items in my own inventory regularly stop showing up.

Yes, i have created this thread, i have send message in game to support and signal bug, but i think they don't care :eek:

My bad, didn't notice you were the author of that thread.

Agreed. I understand if fixing this is not top priority, but acknowledging it and putting it on the known issues list is the least they could do. Or if according to them it's not a bug, explain why they think it's not.

Only, or I'll be nice and say, mainly, seeing them reply to threads:

• Related to "Cannot purchase coins"
  • "It's already on our known issues list"

is quite...frustrating.

Accidentaly removed Treek's bowcaster from her, now can't give it back, as the game says that "you can't use this weapon with your class", even though I am dragging it right into companion's weapon slot. Not sure if it happens with other companions, tech support did not provide any reply, and this bug is not mentioned here

Can The Team confirm that? Or someone else who has this bug?

I am having this same issue.:mad:

Why is the Issue with Group Questing objectives not showing on this known issues list?

I'm trying to play with my kids continuing our questing with our Jedi, and so far 1 out 5 quests stop progressing for one or two of us. This is so broken that none of us want to play the way we usually do.

Please add this to the known list, as it has been an issue since 7.0!

Such as : https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10030062

Still getting this error.

Very annoying as the main reason my siblings and I play Swtor is to play together. We really enjoyed the group missions because it acknowledged all the players. We were actually completing the story TOGEHTER. Now we just have to watch everyone complete the same story three times.

And "play it solo" is not a work around. The reason we came here was to play together.

Not sure if this is a bug or what, but I'm getting horrible input delay and lag from the server, this has been happening for about 2 weeks now, and only got worse after the new update. A few others in game reported the same. Makeb is virtually unplayable for me.

Same is happening for me, but mine has been so bad that my game will crash after only being on for a few minutes. Can't even lvl my toons because of this so I have only been logging on to claim my daily login (when it lets me).

haven't found the bug in the list, so here goes:

when changing LOADOUTS and that switch is to a different combat style (example: from infiltration shadow to telekinetics sage) I lose more than HALF OF MY HEALTH

(switching disciplines via loadouts doesn't affect health)

I fed that back already on the PTS when we tested the loadout feature but it is still happening...

not game breaking but at least annoying because you have to heal up first before continuing whatever you were doing...

Why is the Issue with Group Questing objectives not showing on this known issues list?

I'm trying to play with my kids continuing our questing with our Jedi, and so far 1 out 5 quests stop progressing for one or two of us. This is so broken that none of us want to play the way we usually do.

Please add this to the known list, as it has been an issue since 7.0!

Such as : https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10030062

I just ran into the same issue with my friend.

I actually recorded it.

I'd like to report another issue that is either a display bug or someone writing for a class without knowing how it works:

tl;dr: Sentinel Combat discipline is listed as "ranged" in the character creator and in the combat discipline page. It's not (it's melee) and I wasted Cartel Coin rewards on a character that I am not going to play.

Longer version: When I saw that disciplines and class stories were diverged and many were reworked, I was very excited to see a ranged Lightsaber user that doesn't just throw rocks or zap lightning. Both the character creator and the page that shows combat disciplines show it as a "ranged" character. I thought it'd be force throws/blasts, thrown lightsabers, force mind-wipes/crowd control, and deflected blaster bolts or something that justified the listing as ranged. After the starting area and first flashpoint, I realized I have nothing that does damage at range: just stuff that charges me into melee range first. Looking ahead, I see only one properly ranged ability (thrown lightsabers) and everything else is just melee strikes or abilities that close in to melee range. Was this mis-labeled? I hope not: I gave Vette a Commander's Compendium. I could always use my second spec as a ranged rock thrower, but wanted to use a stealth spec for my alternate.

It's been two months since this list started and there are 105 Known Issues listed and none of those have been resolved. Who is working on these????? It's pretty pathetic that we still don't have 7.1 and there are still over 100 known issues since 7.0.

It's been two months since this list started and there are 105 Known Issues listed and none of those have been resolved. Who is working on these????? It's pretty pathetic that we still don't have 7.1 and there are still over 100 known issues since 7.0.

I genuinely think Bioware only has a handful of developers working on this game now. People keep saying Swtor is in maintenance mode. I have seen nothing of the sort. Swtor is in survival mode. They need more developers, more money, and more direction cause right now. Bioware Austin is like a ship without a rudder. It is really depressing cause I love this game, but it's hard to continue to love it when it is going down this one way path.

• 4 weeks later...
I saw that the Z0-0M scanning glitch is listed under the known bugs but I'd like to mention that the same UI glitch is happening for all scanners not just with Z0-0M, I got it today while taking an alt through forgotten world/iokath during the cutscene where Lana is scanning the building, as well as during the one with Z0-0M's (that's listed on the main post) on friday