Best way to I306 ?

Returning vet just worked my way to Lvl 75 and want to progress to I306. I know there is a big change coming but thought it might be good to start towards I306 anyway. What is the best way to improve my gear, I like to run solo as my play times are very erratic. What would you recommend, Heroic's, Flashpoints and if so which ones. I am sure some are easier than others and some offer better rewards, I have been doing some research but not sure which to tackle first and when to switch to Veteran. Any help is appreciated ....

Cheers .... Esp

Hey, well, by far the fastest way is to spam Hammerstation Flashpoint on MM level. The reason is that drops of gear now are based on your current gear rating so the faster you get gear the faster you rating goes up. Besides that you can do solo activities, that will drop you renow crates like heroics and conquest.

By going only solo it will take ages to get to 306. You can also buy some crafted gear from GTN that will increase your irating making you get higher irating gear from drops, but that will cost a LOT.

Overall as you said, 7.0 is coming in mid February and then all gear becomes useless. Although from what we see on PTS the optimized 306 is better that most of the starting gear in 7.0