Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTH? 15 min ban from PVP when YOUR server disconnects me during a match?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WTH? 15 min ban from PVP when YOUR server disconnects me during a match?

TrixxieTriss
07.30.2020 , 05:59 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarbarian View Post
Question is, what are they going to do about it?
Nothing if they follow the usual Bioware pattern

Jarbarian
07.31.2020 , 06:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Nothing if they follow the usual Bioware pattern
I expected as much.

Also PVP is unplayable right now.

Tanks/Healers (nothing else) is dominating PVP.

All other classes are trashed/trash.

GorgeCloney
05.19.2022 , 07:20 AM | #23
Came here from google, this just happened to me!

CretinUseelad
05.19.2022 , 08:37 PM | #24
We only ended up with degenerate moba leaver punishment because of the endless loudmouth solo regs playing knuckleheads whining endlessly over the past several years and what has that left us with? Unavoidable HB,VS and Quesh and these same loudmouths will STILL happily take the 15 minute lockout if the RNG god dares stuff them into an unranked arena and tries force them to actually PVP for a few minutes.

CretinUseelad
05.19.2022 , 08:39 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarbarian View Post
I expected as much.

Also PVP is unplayable right now.

Tanks/Healers (nothing else) is dominating PVP.

All other classes are trashed/trash.
By this statement alone you prove you sure don't know a single thing about what you are talking about. I remember seeing a post before....someone said most of you constant posters aren't playing with a full deck of Pazaak and he was right.

ZUHFB
05.19.2022 , 10:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CretinUseelad View Post
We only ended up with degenerate moba leaver punishment because of the endless loudmouth solo regs playing knuckleheads whining endlessly over the past several years and what has that left us with? Unavoidable HB,VS and Quesh and these same loudmouths will STILL happily take the 15 minute lockout if the RNG god dares stuff them into an unranked arena and tries force them to actually PVP for a few minutes.
That's not exactly how solo ranked, or ranked in general works but sure.

Leaving ANY PvP match should have a drawback for yourself, the reason why it was a problem in solo ranked is that you drag other people down too, which is obviously untrue for normals since you lost nothing if you lose because of a leaver, the one having the punishment is the guy that left, not the ones who got screwed because he left.
professional combat rez farmer

cflems
05.20.2022 , 12:16 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ZUHFB View Post
That's not exactly how solo ranked, or ranked in general works but sure.

Leaving ANY PvP match should have a drawback for yourself, the reason why it was a problem in solo ranked is that you drag other people down too, which is obviously untrue for normals since you lost nothing if you lose because of a leaver, the one having the punishment is the guy that left, not the ones who got screwed because he left.
He said solo regs players not solo ranked players. As in T******T**** and friends, who whined on the forums for 10 years about people leaving from huttball spams, wrong-utility-locked voidstars, and people pvping in pvp, which nearly everyone did at the time. They finally got their way too, majorly killing regs participation in the process and leaving us with these very tyrannical structures in a game mode that is meant to be the casual form of pvp.

(Also, if anyone disagrees that regs is casual, pick any 8 regs regulars and I'll show you 4 solo ranked players who can win 4v8 against them.)

ZUHFB
05.20.2022 , 02:44 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by cflems View Post
He said solo regs players not solo ranked players. As in T******T**** and friends, who whined on the forums for 10 years about people leaving from huttball spams, wrong-utility-locked voidstars, and people pvping in pvp, which nearly everyone did at the time. They finally got their way too, majorly killing regs participation in the process and leaving us with these very tyrannical structures in a game mode that is meant to be the casual form of pvp.

(Also, if anyone disagrees that regs is casual, pick any 8 regs regulars and I'll show you 4 solo ranked players who can win 4v8 against them.)
What is solo regs lmao? Ok my bad I misread but I've never heard solo regs before
professional combat rez farmer