The gearing system is atrocious!

Hrafnhildur

Hello,

Can someone explain to me why the upgrading of each piece of armor requires MANDATORY daily matrices and hours and hours of heroics grind?

It is atrocious ! For one piece from 320 to 330, there are required 80 daily matrices per upgrade, that means almost 4 complete rounds of heroics!

Honestly, maybe i want to do something else, not just farm and farm and farm endlessly heroics!

Why can't there be a different system?

Why each and every activity gives the exact highest irating item - i have 21 330 breastplates, but no pants, no gloves, no boots!

Sorry, but this is without any logic! What good it is to me to get the exactly same item over and over again and be literally FORCED to grind heroics to upgrade the rest?

Worse than enforcing the grind, as all MMOs have grinds, all gear between 306 until this latest revision of 7.1a is not moddable, so our characters can go their entire career in moddable gear, but then must pause, grind through stat gear, then start again with moddable.

There should never be a period of progression for a character where level-appropriate moddable gear is unavailable.

Edited by xordevoreaux