Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

Sorry but this was mentioned before the early access if you actually READ THINGS YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN

Bioware: We'll get you in sometime between the 15th and launch

Bioware: Good news we'll get you in between the 13th and launch

Player: I didn't get in the first day!!!! *** bioware this is a bunch of crap, learn to communicate, this is going to kill this game!!!!!

Me: Lol what a bunch of *******

I also pre-ordered and activated the moment it was possible (5 minutes after pre-ordered opened my order was complete, same with the confirm email) and I am not in? Nice false advertising BioWare. It is technically fraud if we don't get it. I know that is being ridiculous over a pre-ordered, however they still lied.

People need to stop acting like children who think they are entitled to everything that they want.

they are entitled to what they pay for.

Personally I'll wait quite happily, so I can choose my server and not the assigned ones which may turn out to be crap, and so I can miss the hordes clogging up the startter areas and all the bugs.

But it seams a pretty poorly managed launch to be honest, I dont get a good impression from the lack fo communication, poor customer service, and screwy way preorders are beign granted early access.

So, exactly as I expected.

yeah i didnt get in but i mean its not that bad... if i get in at all this week that would be super duper sick some of you guys are just expecting to go in at the first sign and complaining big time about it.... i wag my finger at you people and tip my hat to tomorow's rising sun

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware or game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and carry on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

pre-order was for "up to 5 days" in advance. stop being a little baby and relax. You weren't promised early access for another 2 days anyway. The way I see it, if people like you make good on their bs threats to cancel, those of us that like to have "fun" will be better off. We don't need uptight a-holes like you running around complaining about everything.

guys we've been waiting years for this game, relax, within the next week we'll be able to start, and yes almost everybody in this forum pre-ordered and expected to get in on the first day, but just relax, few more days and we'll be playing in tor and you won't even be thinking about it a month from that point, you'll be thinking "hmm it's been a month, i think i should take a shower".

alrighty guys good luck with the invites I hope I am on the next wave and see you all in-game. :)