Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Xennx
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2871
Quote: Originally Posted by LaurV View Post
THERE IS NO PRE-ORDER FEE FFS!!!!!!!!!

Some ppl are pure morons.
some people actually payed a fee for it mister moron.

(i payed 5 for the preorder key, the game without the preorder was 42 euros with the preorder 47, still cheaper then the crap at origin so easy choice)

RikxJames
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2872
Early Access is not a gift. Its a give concidering your giving them money EARLY. When I pre-ordered there was no staggered release talk yet if there was i WOULDN'T have Pre-ordered. Its a stupid Idea will piss off countless people that all have valid points. I know why they are doing it but thats their problem NOT mine. Making me wait even tho I gave them my money many months in advance makes it now MY problem and thats bull!!

Suicidal_Chaos
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2873
i finished my pre-order on the 26th anyone know what the cut off date was for wave 3?

greviouz
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2874
well according to their facebook page they are just sending out 4 waves today

WTB more Waves
Hodake Carnage Marauder | Greviouz Arsenal Mercenary
Impetus Norvegicus@ToFN

Kud-mar
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2875
Preordered 7/22
Redeemed Code 7/24

No EA yet.

Post your own rather than QQ.
Any suggestion post that starts with "I think..." will automatically be disregarded by this player. Proper persuasive essays begin with the introduction of a topic, not the opinion of the author. If you are going to speak, please do it properly.

Good day to you.

knightgames
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2876
Must....Feed......the.....Addiction!!!!

Halfheartt
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2877
This is a very funny threat .. so much emo about when people are able to get in on the game.. I hope there is enough role-play servers for you all out there..
If you READ the page it says "up to 5 days" it did not say 5 days ....

Quote: Originally Posted by Lady_Femke View Post
Well I can wait if I have to but looking at it from a point of view of early access being a gift is patently nonsense. This gift for early access has cost all of us the equivalent of 5 for early access. That is a fee not a gift you don't pay for gifts.

For those who gain access today that figure is equal to just over 20 per month. More than double the monthly subscription. For those who won't gain access for another two days that equivalent monthly figure would rise to 30, more than treble the monthly subscription.
jadajada
...naturally want to get into the game also.
Okay you have made a very poorly deal. I get my 5 deducted from the price of the game, since I shopped around and found the cheapest place to buy it.. so my expenses all in all will be 40 ... this is exactly the same if you buy any other online game.. so dry your emo tears and be happy when you are granted early access... since the game is first out the 20th...

RhaegarDrakon
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2878
These pretzals are making me thirsty, and where's my invite!!

paspinall
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2879
Quote: Originally Posted by Danzeman View Post
whats with the no EU Servers?

so even if i do get my early access i cant play?

thats a bit crap, entered my code in july.... but some of the people i know entered way later than me and theyve already got their emails

RAGE!!! lol

There are plenty its just the status page lists them all as US.

Kaval
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2880
seen people complaining about a 5 dollar scam first of all the pre-order stated that you could play up to 5 days early. release date is Dec 20 for the US and Dec 22 for Europe. So as long as you are in by that time you got what you paid for, if you get in any earlier its just an added bonus. Sorry Europe you have to wait an extra couple days, but that was also stated in the pre-order agreement, if you didn't bother to read that, its your mistake, don't be mad at EA/Bioware because you are not informed. This is probably one of the Biggest launches in gaming ever give them there due time to make sure it goes off without a hitch instead of flooding millions of players onto the servers over a 10 minute time period, so you end up with a 7 hour log in que anyway.

We all paid, and we will all get to play, be patient, i know it sucks but complaining won't make it happen faster.