Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

romoen
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2351
Quote: Originally Posted by Arturod View Post
Looks like they have let in 07/21 to 07/23 so far.
"07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order"

Sadly, I haven't gotten in yet in spite of a 7/23 pre-order date. That means we've probably hit the giant wall of pre-orders and it's being broken up into multiple waves over a very short time span.

Fingers are crossed for the next wave though for me!

ghost in the storm
aurora black, empire

Ellander
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2352
The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

Zorlok
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2353
Quote: Originally Posted by thegreebler View Post
For all those greebling about when to get in;

It is as I have foregreebled; Bioware is greebly. The are going to let everyone in according to what their servers can handle.

Therefore, it is impossible for them to greeble us when we are going to get our Early Greebling email. They are greebling as fast as they can! And their grobbles can only handle so much!

SO STOP GREEBLING ABOUT IT!!!
seriously?

VashOnHash
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2354
I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

Krayven
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2355
I used to think an arrow to the knee was funny, then I took a blaster bolt to the knee
"Available in your region, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not"
Felt a disturbance, Obi Wan has

ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2356
Quote: Originally Posted by TechnoMulen View Post
"European Servers
No Servers Available "

we also preordered the game !
Lol europe.

LordDarkySaber
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2357
Quote: Originally Posted by Croation View Post
I've been hearing rumors all morning that some people who pre ordered later (usually see October or November) have been sent invites already. Has anyone from Bioware commented on this yet?

My understanding is that right now people who pre ordered on the first day are still waiting to get invites because of the massive amount of preorders on July 21st. I pre ordered August 18th so I already expect to have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest as it is and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't want to wait any longer because people mistakenly receiving invites before they should be.

If Bioware has commented on this in any way please, someone share a link, I'm sure we'd all like to know. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for info. Thanks.
if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha
Digital Deluxe Edition

Smugglr
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2358
I'm not sure why they couldn't give us this information beforehand. It seems like they had it planned out. It would have eased a lot of people's minds.
Aww Yeah!

jediogor
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2359
I entered my code on 7/25 and not in yet. Hoping for wave 4. Any1 earlier than that date still not in?

pinainas
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2360
Quote: Originally Posted by x-law View Post
Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.
By not living on the Balkans...
They say I suffer from psychosis but I enjoy every moment of it!

Vegetarian is an old Native American word. It means "bad hunter".