RetaleGames youtube channel terminated

Skorz

Hello, I'm the owner of the youtube channel RetaleGames (http://www.youtube.com/retalegames) and I'm bringing some really sad news to you all that knew me and were subscribers to my channel. Youtube decided to terminate all my channels, including my old 1Pazaak channel because they were linked to my other google account that got closed.

I'm trying to bring my channel back but unless my account which got removed in the first place is restored, I'm not getting my other youtube channels back which sucks :( Years of content and all the Onixa videos which my channel was mainly known gone!

In case I'm not getting my channel back, I have to level every character from 1 to 75 again so I can record all the content again. At least this motives me to make videos in much faster pace and I can do a full Lana romance with Onixa this time ;)

If I'm not getting my channel back, I've created a new one where I will be posting all my new content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8T_8V_2qXxiO-r4vROtu2Q

• 3 weeks later...

I too hope you have gotten your YouTube channel back. If otherwise, then I offer my condolences. It is unfortunate that you do not seem to have backups for your videos.

I am not too fond of YouTube myself, otherwise I would be engaged with it a lot more. SWTOR videos galore and everythang! With voice and facecam to boot.

Since Freedom of Speech is an Amendment, YouTube and various other social networking websites stationed in the USA that engage in censorship require a swift kick in the butt to somewhere else.

Preferably to Madagascar.

.Since Freedom of Speech is an Amendment, YouTube and various other social networking websites stationed in the USA that engage in censorship require a swift kick in the butt to somewhere else.

It's also not applicable to privately operated things like websites. Think: if you come to my house for a gathering, and you start mouthing off about something inappropriate, I'll ask you to stop, which is my right because it's *my* house. If you won't, I'll ask you to leave, which is my right because it's *my* house. If you won't leave, I'll eventually call the police and have them remove you.

YouTube (the website) is essentially the same thing. You don't have complete license to do as you see fit because it is, in effect, YouTube's (yeah, I know, Google's) house. And even if it was a government site, you wouldn't be allowed to say or post whatever you want, because (a) freedom of speech applies to *political* speech, not, say, shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theatre, and (b) in any event, freedom of speech is a *liberty*, which by definition means that you may not impinge on the liberties of others.