Reclaimed Treasure Help

TheSaracen

It's pretty vague and complicated, so here's the rundown. Loot the body near the artifact first to get the medallion and six of the seven tablets. Go towards the back of the cave and you should get a message about something watching you. Wave the medallion around and defeat the stoneray that attacks you. Loot it to get the gem, then go into Mission Items and use the gem to put it back in the medallion. Then go outside the cave and west until you reach an altar with an object on it called Relic Keeper's... something. I don't quite remember, but interact with it and a Massassi Relic Keeper should attack you. Loot it to get the Tablet of Victory, then go back to the artifact and put the tablets in this order: Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, Broken Chains (the Sith code, pretty much). Finally, touch the completed medallion to the artifact, and boom, puzzle solved.
  • Thanks 1

It's pretty vague and complicated, so here's the rundown. Loot the body near the artifact first to get the medallion and six of the seven tablets. Go towards the back of the cave and you should get a message about something watching you. Wave the medallion around and defeat the stoneray that attacks you. Loot it to get the gem, then go into Mission Items and use the gem to put it back in the medallion. Then go outside the cave and west until you reach an altar with an object on it called Relic Keeper's... something. I don't quite remember, but interact with it and a Massassi Relic Keeper should attack you. Loot it to get the Tablet of Victory, then go back to the artifact and put the tablets in this order: Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, Broken Chains (the Sith code, pretty much). Finally, touch the completed medallion to the artifact, and boom, puzzle solved.

thanks heaps, do you know what happens next though because when i enter the 'artifact' i cant interact with anything and the stasis chamber is empty

thanks heaps, do you know what happens next though because when i enter the 'artifact' i cant interact with anything and the stasis chamber is empty

It happened to me when I changed to another PVE instance because the artifact spot were so overcrowded that I couldn't click it. Did the puzzle right, but when I entered the chamber there wasn't any dashade and the mission objective didn't update. Exiting and reentering the chamber didn't solved the problem.

I abandoned the mission and started from scratch, staying on the same PVE instance as before. Now the coffret inside the scientist tent couldn't be clicked, making impossible to proceed. Then I returned to the first PVE instance I was when I started at the beginning and finally could complete the mission.

So it seems the mission bugs on some planetary instances and maybe will be fixed when the chapter XII goes live for everyone.

It happened to me when I changed to another PVE instance because the artifact spot were so overcrowded that I couldn't click it. Did the puzzle right, but when I entered the chamber there wasn't any dashade and the mission objective didn't update. Exiting and reentering the chamber didn't solved the problem.

I abandoned the mission and started from scratch, staying on the same PVE instance as before. Now the coffret inside the scientist tent couldn't be clicked, making impossible to proceed. Then I returned to the first PVE instance I was when I started at the beginning and finally could complete the mission.

So it seems the mission bugs on some planetary instances and maybe will be fixed when the chapter XII goes live for everyone.

This is pretty much exactly what happened to me as well: empty cave when I entered through the artifact, coffer in the tent unclickable when I reset the quest. I had to reset the whole mission first, and then make a jump to my stronghold and back when I reached the tent. (This made the coffer clickable again.) I was able to finish the quest the second time around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did all those and nothing happened i think it is bugged still, I wrote them and told them it wasn't workinig when you complete it 2 months ago and still cannot complete it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Then go outside the cave and west until you reach an altar with an object on it called Relic Keeper's... something. I don't quite remember, but interact with it and a Massassi Relic Keeper should attack you. Loot it to get the Tablet of Victory, then go back to the artifact and put the tablets in this order: Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, Broken Chains (the Sith code, pretty much). Finally, touch the completed medallion to the artifact, and boom, puzzle solved.

It was very obvious that it was the Sith Code you had to "recite", but it wasn't as obvious that you had to leave the cave to retreive the last tablet. Thanks!

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.

Through Passion I gain Strength.

Through Strength I gain Power.

Through Power I gain Victory.

Through Victory my chains are Broken.

The Force shall free me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i've got all the requirements for the mission and when i've placed all the tablets(including the one of victory after fighting a stoneray and massasi) i touch the artifact with the medallion, but nothing happens, is this mission broken?

Double check you have the tablets in the right order. The whole system is easy to lose track of.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Did all those and nothing happened i think it is bugged still, I wrote them and told them it wasn't workinig when you complete it 2 months ago and still cannot complete it.

FYI. if you interact with box before getting tablet of victory and/or combining medallion, you have to abandon quest and get it again

FYI. if you interact with box before getting tablet of victory and/or combining medallion, you have to abandon quest and get it again

ARRGGGGG!!!!!

Thank you!!

I spent 45 minutes trying to figure out what I did wrong. I would get all the tablets put in, the medallion would react after the last one went in. You would back out and put the medallion to the artifact and..... NOTHING.

What the crap.

After an hour on the 1 quest it's now after midnight and I'm going to bed. I'll do it tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After several attempts including logging out and waiting - I reset and didn't interact until I had the medallion with stone inserted and Tablet of Victory and it worked -

• 1 year later...