I just quit WoW for this game

Zergnaut

I left Guild Wars 2 (which is horrible, and turned the original series lore inside out and upside down because the developers fell in love with the villains and had to reverse everything to make them heroes in the sequel making the player characters out to be the villains in the process) during its first years to come here. Haven't looked back.

Actually - that sounds kind of awesome

Yes I have. Back when they first came out! Not going back to that to do it again. I have played wow since 2005.

LOL yup same here. I played those back when they were just called "WoW" and "Burning Crusade". I don't need that lack of QoL again, thanks.

It was great at the time. Not now.

Actually - that sounds kind of awesome

I've never played GW1, so didn't know anything about the back story, but GW2 is fun, more fun with people though.

I find swtor is the best 'single' player MMO out these ;)

*Single, as in solo friendly, It can be played, and enjoy as a single player game , for most content, and sometimes group content, you can just pretend the others are npc's that you've recruited to help your cause ;)

I used to secondarily play this game a few years ago and wound up quitting I'm not exactly sure why. However in World of Warcraft my main focus is PVP and the only thing I really enjoying the game is battlegrounds. World of Warcraft has made everything so gear dependent lately that a backpedaling rogue with no PVP skills whatsoever can run around and 3 shot people. It's happening more and more lately and it's never been as bad as it is now. In my opinion they have made the gear Gap worse than it is ever been.

With that said I love the bolster system in this game and the fact that I can just jump into war zones. I am having a blast in this game currently doing Warzones. This will be my new main game until blizzard fixes PVP or if they ever do. I have not had this much fun in PvP in a longtime.

I was curious how many people have been playing this game for years and are still having a blast.

Honestly good choice! Welcome!