Talking to Vette.

Acarantasor

As she is a killable companion, most likely she is now going to be ignored going forward

Though the fact it was an "either/or" death with Torian, it'd be easier to throw something in where the one talking in a convo will be the survivor of the 2

As she is a killable companion, most likely she is now going to be ignored going forward

Though the fact it was an "either/or" death with Torian, it'd be easier to throw something in where the one talking in a convo will be the survivor of the 2

Torian shows up in the current Mandalorian story if he's still alive. No sign of Vette, though. I hope she gets some love too sometime. (I think it would be a good idea for Vette to get some survivor guilt upon learning about Kol taking the Cadera banner, and deciding to help out in the search for her.)

Torian shows up in the current Mandalorian story if he's still alive. No sign of Vette, though. I hope she gets some love too sometime. (I think it would be a good idea for Vette to get some survivor guilt upon learning about Kol taking the Cadera banner, and deciding to help out in the search for her.)

This idea has a lot of potential ,because Vette used to be a pirate and thief and might have underground connections we don't have, maybe her old gang ( the folks you meet on Nar Shaddaa) heard or seen something, perhaps even Marshall Kol?

• 2 weeks later...