Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints not tracking

Zooball

Hi

I just did one of the Flashpoints via group Finder for this Weekly and I did not get credit for it. Then I noticed that when I click on the Tracking box for the other Weekly and Daily PO objectives they pop up on my screen but this one does not. If I click to track Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints and close the window then open it again, the click box is cleared.

I did two flashpoints (Assault on Tython and Red Reaper) and neither of those tracked for my weekly PO either.

Same here, done Read Reaper & Kuat, still showing 0/3 and the PO don't show in tracking window when I check the tracking option

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for this report regarding the "Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints".

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

For visibility, I've added it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.

• The Weekly PO: "Coreward Flashpoints" is not progressing when completing the required Flashpoints.

Hi folks,

Thanks for this report regarding the "Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints".

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

For visibility, I've added it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.

• The Weekly PO: "Coreward Flashpoints" is not progressing when completing the required Flashpoints.

Thanks, so what should we do ? Reroll this PO hoping having one "doable" before the end ot the week, or can it be resolved before the weekly deadline ?

Does anything with seasons work correctly? Are we going to get retroactive credit for stuff like this, or the kill ones that don't count, or the ones where after a reroll the system shows as complete and does not provide rewards?

Also, I already did a reroll of the weekly and got stuck with this objective that DOES NOT WORK.

Edited by DawnAskham

I completed KDY x 2 on a sub-60 toon this weekend. I got credit for 2 of my 3 FPs needed for Weekly: Coreward Flashpoints PO. But I just did another KDY after I dinged 60, and it did NOT count towards the weekly PO. I will try on another toon that's below 60 to see if I can progress the last FP.

I completed KDY x 2 on a sub-60 toon this weekend. I got credit for 2 of my 3 FPs needed for Weekly: Coreward Flashpoints PO. But I just did another KDY after I dinged 60, and it did NOT count towards the weekly PO. I will try on another toon that's below 60 to see if I can progress the last FP.

Objectives for this week stopped working 12 hours too soon.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992886

Seems like it works only with a character under lv 70, I've done 2 with my guardian and they count.

She just got to lv 70 and the same flashpoint didn't count for the PO

It might be a sub-60. I completed KDY x 2 on a sub-60 toon this weekend. I got credit for 2 of my 3 FPs needed for Weekly: Coreward Flashpoints PO. But I just did another KDY after I dinged 60, and it did NOT count towards the weekly PO. I will try on another toon that's below 60 to see if I can progress the last FP.

That didn't work for my group last night.

We logged in every day to kill bugs on Alderaan or Balmorra and it worked fine.

Last night, none of it worked, and people were complaining in the channel about it not working.

We were max level from the start.

We also did heroics and flashpoints -- some of us had core worlds, others outer rim, and no credit for anything.

The entire night was a bust.

• 2 weeks later...