Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endless loading screen AGAIN

Bigjuicyhog
12.20.2011 , 12:12 AM | #41
Bump. I am also having this problem. It would be nice to play the game.

Realz
12.20.2011 , 12:46 AM | #42
Get same problem all the time so frustrating having to restart the game after every laggy warzone battle Still playing world though.

6670 ATi Radeon
4gb ram
Windows 7 64
intel quad core 2.4ghz

IgelQott
12.20.2011 , 04:42 AM | #43
bump

still have the problem, i have to reenter the decimal things described before.

then it works, but next time i launch it doesnt work again.

frustrating i have to change these digits every single time want to launch the game.

[edit] now it totally stopped working.

VigilanteRonin
12.20.2011 , 05:14 PM | #44
I have a solution for my laptop anyway... If you turn off the monitor, then turn it back on, the loading bar should show up when it doesn't to begin with. It's inconveinent, but it gets the job done and gets the game loading and gets you in game. I just hope they find a real solution to this with the dec 22nd hotfix.

IgelQott
12.21.2011 , 09:04 AM | #45
I found that if you reinstall the game from SWTOR_setup.exe (takes 1-2 min) then you change the decimal things mention before.

THEN it works, but this has to be done every time you want to start the game, even if you just shut it down without shuting the computer off.

Its crazy.

Alabamak
12.21.2011 , 10:31 AM | #46
Same problem here! After dead in flashpoint, end of space battle and after Pvp Endless loading screen. It freeze in the middle of loading

Marxeh
12.21.2011 , 11:05 AM | #47
Been getting this ever since I installed what I assumed was a minor patch yesterday.

Login from the launcher, but then it's just and endless loading screen. It's beyond irritating. I have never had so many gamebreaking problems from any game ever.

First up I couldn't install properly (erroring at main assests 17, alot of other people got the same problem), so I installed it on my laptop and moved it across. Had to re-do this several times because patches wouldnt install.

Now the first time a patch actually worked it appears to have broken my game. I'm going try installing this new patch on the laptop and moving it across again. But I'm getting rather tired of having to do this, and if it doesn't work. Well it looks like I wasted 45 on being able to play a game for a week.

This game launch has been nothing short of terrible, with so many gamebreaking issues.

Crifa
12.21.2011 , 11:26 AM | #48
Having the same issue since beta. I haven't been able to load in game once! Stuck at splash screen and computer completely freezes up. Not able to alt+tab, ctrl+alt+del NOTHING!
Dradis
-V-&-V-

IgelQott
12.23.2011 , 03:06 AM | #49
bump still a huge problem.

The causes has been revealed now let us know that you have forwarded into your bug reporting system so we know it will be looked at.

I wont put up with reinstalling and changing decimals every time i want to launch the game, it will cost you a subscriber, just saying.

Alabamak
12.24.2011 , 07:37 AM | #50
This is actually very funny error becouse I CAN HEAR i am in game, i can jump and move but i can still see only that stupid endless loading screen ( please fix it.