Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Hypergate should be removed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ancient Hypergate should be removed

riinarah
06.23.2021 , 11:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by collapsegen View Post
and this is why i almost never post. you all agreeing how hard operatives are to kill in another thread but now suddenly git gud bruh you caneasy delete 3 before they get back and stop you capping. kden whatever

Played 4 hypergates last night and one game had the issue you said and guess what....managed to just obliterate the stealthers and win the game and no they didn't get back in time, And people in other threads may say operatives are hard to kill but I find them the fairly easy to kill. Sounds like you need to learn your class more or maybe make an operative/scoundrel class to learn it so you can combat their abilities.

I don't normally throw the "git gud bruh" but in this instance I think its appropriate.
-------------------
Yuu Yevon
-------------------

TrixxieTriss
06.24.2021 , 12:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by collapsegen View Post
oh yes just CC the operative as soon as his teammate is dead, as long he isn't dotted, resolved, has no stun break, doesn't dodge the stun and your team actually has the CC and altogether doesn't break it. just like that! just teach your team, pass on that knowledge got it id love to know what this "disable" button is. never heard of that before. unless they added a silence to the game il assume you're referring to roots. you know they have ranged abilities right? and that's after you forced them out of stealth and id, love to know how you consistently do that oh and all this before his teammate gets back from spawn which takes about 4 seconds once the gate opens. i could go on but id just be repeating myself and from previous replies
Sounds like you don’t even want to try and get better. Have you ever bothered to read the sticky I linked?
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

snave
06.24.2021 , 07:41 AM | #23
For anyone interested in learning how to play the map

PvP Training Sessions + Development 1 - PvP 101

PvP Training Sessions + Development 5 - Ancient Hypergate

With the AHG video, we notice some scoring anomalies which side track us for a bit while we try to work it out, but feel free to skip that part.

And here's a video where we played 8v8 "ranked" via the challenge mode

TrixxieTriss
06.25.2021 , 12:34 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
For anyone interested in learning how to play the map

PvP Training Sessions + Development 1 - PvP 101

PvP Training Sessions + Development 5 - Ancient Hypergate

With the AHG video, we notice some scoring anomalies which side track us for a bit while we try to work it out, but feel free to skip that part.

And here's a video where we played 8v8 "ranked" via the challenge mode
You and I don’t always see eye to eye, but you have always provided good training material for the community for both new and old players. That is why I often send people to your training links.
Maybe you might make a seperate thread like Ne’laa’s. One that links all of your training material in one thread and we can try and get Jackie to sticky it too. Then it will be much easier to send people to both yours and Ne’laa’s info.
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

snave
06.25.2021 , 12:03 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
You and I don’t always see eye to eye, but you have always provided good training material for the community for both new and old players. That is why I often send people to your training links.
Maybe you might make a seperate thread like Ne’laa’s. One that links all of your training material in one thread and we can try and get Jackie to sticky it too. Then it will be much easier to send people to both yours and Ne’laa’s info.
You spread a colossal amount of opinion shaped as facts, and I believe your (excessive amounts) of comments are by far a net negative on the PvP community as a whole. Feel free to PM me if you feel compelled to address this, I don't really want to discuss it on the forums.

My videos contain swearing and other colourful language, so it's not possible for bioware to support directly. They're on my channel if people want to look at them.

riinarah
06.26.2021 , 04:01 PM | #26
You spread a colossal amount of opinion shaped as facts, and I believe your (excessive amounts) of comments are by far a net negative on the PvP community as a whole. Feel free to PM me if you feel compelled to address this, I don't really want to discuss it on the forums.

My videos contain swearing and other colourful language, so it's not possible for bioware to support directly. They're on my channel if people want to look at them.
AKA snaves opinion is the right opinion, its quite clear from the vids he puts out that Snave has the right opinion always and everyone else is wrong, Don't get me wrong good vids and discussion but it does show that no other players opinion matters.
-------------------
Yuu Yevon
-------------------

snave
06.26.2021 , 04:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by riinarah View Post
AKA snaves opinion is the right opinion, its quite clear from the vids he puts out that Snave has the right opinion always and everyone else is wrong, Don't get me wrong good vids and discussion but it does show that no other players opinion matters.
Again, if you'd like to take this up my DM's are open, and I'm happy to have a conversation about it. Also, how is it possible for me to have vids and discussions where I change my mind if no other players' opinion matter.

You're derailing the thread and I've given you avenues to continue the conversation that don't, twice. But reading is apparently as hard as AHG

Enticy
06.26.2021 , 05:21 PM | #28
So, what I’m hearing is, “Operative are OP, so we need to get rid of AHG and that will solve the problem!” Forgive me for failing to see the logic here. I’m pretty sure the problem is with Operatives and not the map.

riinarah
06.26.2021 , 05:49 PM | #29
Again, if you'd like to take this up my DM's are open, and I'm happy to have a conversation about it. Also, how is it possible for me to have vids and discussions where I change my mind if no other players' opinion matter.

You're derailing the thread and I've given you avenues to continue the conversation that don't, twice. But reading is apparently as hard as AHG
no mate I'm talking to you on forum I know you probably have an ego trip and expect people to DM you but I'm replying to you on here. Brush your massive ego aside for a sec instead of constantly replying to people to message you in DM's (which you do all the time and is evident in this post). Not good bud.
-------------------
Yuu Yevon
-------------------

riinarah
06.26.2021 , 05:58 PM | #30

Also its funny how you banned me from your stream when I just joined and didn't even comment on your stream lo...so much for your "open avenues" came onto it to engage in convo and im banned lol so you defeated your own logic...idiot
-------------------
Yuu Yevon
-------------------