So Voss?

Not sure if there is a thread on this yet, if there is, it not clearly visable by tital on the first page.

So got the kill iinsectoids on Voss. Now as far as I know there are no Killiks, no Colicolds or genonsions, and only Shallaws. Is there a good place to find these. I found a few on THE OLD PATH abut with a dozen or more also trying to get these, seemed really hard and so few and very spread out. After 30 mins only got 15. So is there a good place to find these?

One of the SWTOR problems is when they introduce new material like that, everyone heads off to do it. But they don’t increase the resources people are hunting.

Eventually the competition tapers off, but until then, it kinda sucks.

On Imperial side is instanced Heroic "Ancient Guardians". Not far from the entrance is 10 of them. It is not much, but it is possible to get to 75 kills, if you reset the quest seven times.

Thank you, that helps.

I can do that on some servers and accounts. Not sure all of them have imperial character with a high enough level. Still, it helps for the others. So again thank you.

Yeah, this is going to get real old real fast. I'm enjoying the concept of Galactic Season, but I still wish I had the choice of which content I'd like to do instead of RNG with one reroll per day/ week. It'd be nice to have the same objectives as my husband. It'd be way more fun!

I didn't mind the other kill xyz insectoids on planet abc, because there were more than enough for every player who tried to do them, but the Voss insectoids (shaclaws) were really a pain to do. Just change it to some other sort of beast. Like "Voss predators" or something similar...

On Imperial side is instanced Heroic "Ancient Guardians". Not far from the entrance is 10 of them. It is not much, but it is possible to get to 75 kills, if you reset the quest seven times.

Remember, this is a feature, not a bug (ha!). EA/BW constrains options and makes grinds tedious because we are meant to *buy* our way through Galactic Seasons.

In any monetized system, a 'free' grind is *always* tuned to incentivize financial transactions.

I didn't mind the other kill xyz insectoids on planet abc, because there were more than enough for every player who tried to do them, but the Voss insectoids (shaclaws) were really a pain to do. Just change it to some other sort of beast. Like "Voss predators" or something similar...

Exactly. There's so many Crysfangs, Gormak, etc. There's just no reason for it to be like this unless it's an oversight or what FlatTax said.

Yeah, this is going to get real old real fast. I'm enjoying the concept of Galactic Season, but I still wish I had the choice of which content I'd like to do instead of RNG with one reroll per day/ week. It'd be nice to have the same objectives as my husband. It'd be way more fun!

I couldn't agree more.