Galactic Seasons dailies can't be tracked/kills don't count

Beltane

Today I have two dailies: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies and Defeat Tatooine Insectoids.

When I try to track them, the icons light up but the quest info next appears in my achievement tracker. When I open the window again, neither is checked.

Also, nothing I kill on Tatooine, bugs or otherwise, counts for either objective.

This has happened a few times to me so far--is there something I'm missing or are the seasons quests really bugged?

Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives

These new types of objectives are found with a unique marker at the top of the Conquest Objective list. Priority Objectives may be replaced with a refresh: once a day for Daily Priority Objectives and once a week for Weekly Priority Objectives. The assignment of these objectives are random, so a group of friends could have different objectives! With that in mind, let’s take a look at all the possible objectives.

Each week, the Priority Objectives will shift from one region of the galaxy to another, and objectives will be relevant to the planets in that region. Sprinkled throughout each week are specialty requests from the new Kubaz Companion that this first Galactic Season is centered around: Altuur zok Adon. These missions require the player to tackle Priority Objectives that include locating and defeating Insectoids. After five weeks, the cycle starts again with the Week 1 objectives. Below is a listing of all potential Priority Objectives players could get for each of these weeks:

Week 1: Coreward Worlds

Week 2: Distant Outer Rim

Week 3: Hutt Space

Week 4: Seat of the Empire

Week 5: Unknown and Wild Space

The third week started today: Hutt Space

This is probably why you can no longer complete these Priority Objectives.

Actually, these Priority Objectives shouldn't be available this week.

The third week started today: Hutt Space

This is probably why you can no longer complete these Priority Objectives.

Actually, these Priority Objectives shouldn't be available this week.

I'm confused--those are just the quests I had when I logged in. So I rerolled one of the dailies and got a hutt space one, but the other daily is still for Tatooine insectoids. So basically you can only reset one a day if you didn't finish them from the previous week?

That's super bizarre, but ty for the response!