My two most insane Sorc / Sage tricks

BanPearson

Sage was my 2nd char ever, in January 2012, and these are the two most insane tricks I ever found myself:

1. Revivification / Salvation: When you are RECEIVING the healing, and you can stay in it (e. g. MM OP, stack & heal situation), click the Revivification / Salvation HOT off right before it expires! You will receive a fresh, full-duration buff! This requires an additional click, but increases healing received by roughly 80 %. If the whole team does it, in theory, that buffs this heal by 80 %.
  2. In many situations where max DPS is NOT required (e. g. most content except MM OP), the best set & tactical for DPS is Endless Offensive + Storm's Successor! You lose about 15 % DPS, but you have the same burst heal (for 4 GCDs) as a FULL SPEC HEALER! That way, you can carry a bad healer through VM OPs, MM FPs, get an insane edge in solo ranked etc. Almost always the best set, except MM OP and team ranked, where max DPS is more valuable. In solo ranked, consider to switch to a different set if you get a tank & healer in your team.