Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

75 PVP - Group by valor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
75 PVP - Group by valor

TrixxieTriss
06.27.2021 , 11:05 PM | #61
Been saying for years the medal system needs to be reworked for each map type and be based on personal contributions to winning. At the moment I can get 10 medals for basically doing nothing that helps my team win or lose. And each map has the same generic medals.

As an example. I scored 4 out of 5 Hutt ball goals the other night and helped set up the 5th. I personally stopped the other team from scoring 3 times and helped my team control vital points. But because I didn’t get the top dps or heals or protection, I had less medals than the people who did NOTHING to help us win. Myself and two other people practically carried the other 5 team members who all had more Medals.

Until the medal system is fixed, you can’t have a performance reward system because it won’t encourage proper playing. It will only encourage more scoreboard epeening
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

zerkington
06.28.2021 , 02:53 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
But because I didn’t get the top dps or heals or protection, I had less medals than the people who did NOTHING to help us win. Myself and two other people practically carried the other 5 team members who all had more Medals.
you wouldn't have been able to carry the ball if those 5 other people weren't busy "epeening". soaking up all the medals, kills, damage, heals, and prot. in reality, the 3 of you were carried by those 5 players.

TrixxieTriss
06.28.2021 , 09:18 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by zerkington View Post
you wouldn't have been able to carry the ball if those 5 other people weren't busy "epeening". soaking up all the medals, kills, damage, heals, and prot. in reality, the 3 of you were carried by those 5 players.
LoL, you know nothing Jon Snow
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

Severith
07.01.2021 , 08:39 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by zerkington View Post
Those 5 players chasing down a single guy, none of them even near the ball. Thanks for the "carry". Aim for the enemy ball carrier next time.