Commander Qrukk special skills

Screaming_Ziva

If you run through the entire Manaan storyline, you get three special skills to use (I think it's three). All three of them are available in your temporary skill bar. However, if you log out at any time during the Manaan storyline, you lose whatever skills you had and you cannot get them back. Why is this? There should be a way to get them back if they're part of the storyline.

Can't you get them back through one of the NPC in the base?

Forgot what their name is and there's no indicator on their head but once clicked, there will be dialogue options to let you pick the special skills and they will show up again.

ahh ok, so maybe it's not a bug after all

UPDATE: yep i just double-checked and the NPC is named 'Dux Akko' , in the Joint Operations Base section map area. :ph_cheers:

Edited by Nee-Elder

If you run through the entire Manaan storyline, you get three special skills to use (I think it's three). All three of them are available in your temporary skill bar. However, if you log out at any time during the Manaan storyline, you lose whatever skills you had and you cannot get them back. Why is this? There should be a way to get them back if they're part of the storyline.

You can get them back from the NPC, however the NPC is bugged (at least for me). On the first interaction they will just give you an empty temporary bar slot, and only the 2nd time will they actually give the abilities.

Thanks for all the replies. Ora Jaffchee <Missions Upgrades Administrator> does offer them (Dux Akko on pub side). They are a bit buggy but you can get them back again.

A breadcrumb from the final mission or an indicator over their head would be helpful though.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva