Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ExarSun
02.15.2018 , 01:00 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by VedaRa View Post
If you needed any more evidence that Anthem has took All SWTOR resources just look at this "Roadmap"
1. Full Master Mode for all bosses; Nope
2. “traditional” expansion: Hell No
3. Reuse of more assets for FP; Yes
4. Not having any idea what we are going to put out after 5.9: Yes Sir
5. More and "Improved" Cartel Market; Hell Yes (Because We Need Money)
6. Continued class and utilities balance as promised last year? - nope
7. "Players like receiving story content in big bundles" hell no...what story content?? 5 minutes per year? You got that right.
8. Not having any plans for content further than 90 days when other studios release yearly plans - check!
9. Repeatable story/group content - u wot? Those 2 minutes cutscenes not enough for you??
...and here I though uprisings were bad...I am done.

tahol
02.15.2018 , 01:01 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
that doesnt make it right
Who cares. There are bigger worries in this life than one pixel romance.

ThomasStarWars
02.15.2018 , 01:02 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by tahol View Post
Who cares. There are bigger worries in this life than one pixel romance.
three pixels actually, this game cant produce more

ExarSun
02.15.2018 , 01:03 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
Translation time! From PR ******** Keith is fluent in to normal English. Here we go:

Translation: We have no idea what's gonna happen to SWTOR in 90 or more days, so we gonna only inform you about next couple month or so. This gives us time to come up with new small pieces of content to feed you and avoid any blame should the game will be killed.

Translation: We dont have resources for full expack, so we gonna continue to give you only small pieces and pretend its what best for you.

Also. 2 months till final story update? Really? I see you really determined to stretch the content as far as you can. And dont let me start on the whole "NO MM for Gods, forget what we said earilier"...

This is bad. Really bad. I guess you really sent whoever you had to work on Anthem...
I cant believe I am saying this but I hope Anthem flops...first Mass Effect and now this. Sacrificing everything for some Destiny clone...they really think they can get away with this...

ThomasStarWars
02.15.2018 , 01:04 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarSun View Post
I cant believe I am saying this but I hope Anthem flops...first Mass Effect and now this. Sacrificing everything for some Destiny clone...they really think they can get away with this...
EA knows no right or wrong. just greed.

Master_Morak
02.15.2018 , 01:04 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey everyone,

I think for all of us, this Roadmap process we started last year could stand a bit of improvement. Instead of providing information every 90 days or so, it’s taking a lot longer to get you any information about what we’re planning, and honestly, that needs to change. I’m still reticent about communicating details beyond 90 days, but I do want you to be comfortable with our direction and where we are headed.
Keith, that is no Roadmap that is a shorttime release schedule. A Roadmap would give a plan for the next two or three years - that what we in our company name a roadmap.

By the way I cannot see my favorite Content - single player questlines, a new great planet to explore, new ideas for the crafting System. Only a stupid OP boss - who cares?
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

DragonLadyK
02.15.2018 , 01:05 PM | #107
VECTOR IS RETURNING AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!! I am most pleased.

The redesign for conquest sounds good. My guild is just in the middle size that we haven't been able to conquer since the merge, but this sounds like at the very least it will make participation more relevant. New activities is also a bonus.

AND VECTOR. THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT.

Eshvara
02.15.2018 , 01:05 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
that doesnt make it right
It does for me, but I guess not for you. I'm glad I know what's right for me though, that's all that matters in cases like these.

Anyway, good day Tom! o7
#Arcannite
For The Empire

olagatonjedi
02.15.2018 , 01:05 PM | #109
Looks great Keith. Glad to see small releases during the year. The last 12 months included a lot of content, regardless of what people claim (as you laid out in your post). Looking forward to 5.8, 5.9 and beyond.

ThomasStarWars
02.15.2018 , 01:07 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
It does for me, but I guess not for you. I'm glad I know what's right for me though, that's all that matters in cases like these.
trillions of innocent people dead because of that psycho. he deserves to hang for his crimes!!!