stronghold prestige

urzaplainswalker

How does one increase stronghold prestige i've seen some as high as 3mill

is it the amount of total decorations you own or no the same decorations in one place i have 500.000 and i own alot of decorations missing alot as well ie twitch ones steam ones and hm/nim operations that bop i'm still trying to get a starship fuel tank from gree event

How does one increase stronghold prestige i've seen some as high as 3mill

is it the amount of total decorations you own or no the same decorations in one place i have 500.000 and i own alot of decorations missing alot as well ie twitch ones steam ones and hm/nim operations that bop i'm still trying to get a starship fuel tank from gree event

The high-dollar decor items on the cartel market are worth far more prestige than the trash decos like metal benches you get off a vendor.

There's no difference between decorations. An unlock will be worth 100 Prestige no matter if it is a gold CM deco or a basic couch you bought off a vendor. Then it is 2 Prestige for each use of the same deco.

The thing is that server merges were supposed to take your higher amount of Prestige but instead added them. You had 999 copies of one decos on one server, 999 on another, you ended with 1998.

Prestige already didn't mean much back in the days (you could have a bunch of a decos, hence high prestige, drop 600 couches in your SH and there you hit max Prestige... yet your SH looks like crap) but it is utterly meaningless today.

Edited by demotivator

Prestige already didn't mean much back in the days (you could have a bunch of a decos, hence high prestige, drop 600 couches in your SH and there you hit max Prestige... yet your SH looks like crap) but it is utterly meaningless today.

It never meant anything, ever.

There's no difference between decorations. An unlock will be worth 100 Prestige no matter if it is a gold CM deco or a basic couch you bought off a vendor. Then it is 2 Prestige for each use of the same deco.

The thing is that server merges were supposed to take your higher amount of Prestige but instead added them. You had 999 copies of one decos on one server, 999 on another, you ended with 1998.

The prestige of a stronghold is based on the decorations in it. Empty out a stronghold and see how much prestige it has.

Edited by xordevoreaux

It never meant anything, ever.

Meaning and purpose, in a game, are assigned by the players, not the game.

To say something never meant anything is from your perspective, not necessarily anyone else's.

There's meaning for some people for everyone in their role play guild to be wearing a particular Jedi outfit.

There's meaning for some people to only have family members in their guild and no one else.

There's meaning for some people to always be the best on the ranked PVP boards.

There's meaning for some people to compete for the amount of prestige their houses have.

Those aren't values, meaning, and purpose assigned by the game. No game rule says you MUST be at the top of the leader boards. No game rule says you MUST have everyone in your guild wearing a particular Jedi outfit.

It's choice.

And it's the providence of players to assign meaning to things irrespective of what the game may.

Edited by xordevoreaux

The prestige of a stronghold is based on the decorations in it. Empty out a stronghold and see how much prestige it has.

And your point is?

If you have 1M of Prestige available to you and you fill your whole stronghold with Basic Chairs and Basic Junker Lights and only these, you will hit 1M Prestige. Yet your stronghold looks like utter crap. Reason why we are saying that Prestige is actually meaningless.

Edited by demotivator