August In Game Events

Saeten

Yeah. the website should give the current month, and two months out, at the very least. That being said, an in-game calendar has been sorely needed for a long time as well. There have been plenty of times when I would like to know how much longer the current event lasts, or when it is happening next.

Hey folks,

First off, we apologize for the issues present in the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event. We know it can be frustrating when elements of the event aren’t working and we appreciate your patience.

Our next formal patch is slated for July 28th, which will kick off Ranked Season 13 (we have a back-end only patch coming next Tuesday). Right now we are working through a variety of fixes for the Nar event which will also come in with the patch on the 28th. Once we have a full list of those fixes we will make sure to come back and let you know what they are. Separately, we know that the issues with the event can prevent you from being able to participate in it and so we are also going to be extending the event. The Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will now run until August 25th (previously August 11th).

Thank you again for your patience, we will share more info as we have it.

-eric

The events page says the nightlife event will end on the 10th, this dev post says extended until the 25th. Can you clarify?

The events page says the nightlife event will end on the 10th, this dev post says extended until the 25th. Can you clarify?

Not gonna lie, I'd seen this post around the time Nightlife started this year and missed the date, so I was under the assumption it was going until the 25th as well. I went searching when they posted the schedule earlier and couldn't find anything on the extension for this year so I chalked it up to me going crazy. Now at least I know I'm not crazy, I just completely missed the date when I saw this post last month. Oops.

To be clear, that post is from last year and just got bumped shortly after Nightlife started this year. This year's Nightlife event didn't get extended.