Learning Reusable Medpacs in 7.0 (from Reverse Engineering)?

Gaellon

I may have missed something, but in 7.0 I can't seem to get (legendary) Reusable Medpac schematics anymore from 'Reverse Engineering' purples.

Additionally I don't remember reading in the Patch Notes about removing the ability to learn the schematics this way.

Any one got a clue if and how we could still learn one in 7.0???

I may have missed something, but in 7.0 I can't seem to get (legendary) Reusable Medpac schematics anymore from 'Reverse Engineering' purples.

Additionally I don't remember reading in the Patch Notes about removing the ability to learn the schematics this way.

Any one got a clue if and how we could still learn one in 7.0???

I usually get all 8 of my characters to craft all the purples ones so you have almost a hundred? maybe more can't remember its been a while and then r.e. it all, that usually makes it pop. sometimes you have to do it a few times.

Been levelling up to 700, and the only one that gives a percentage of research seems to be the Kyrprax Medpac/Medunit.

The purple polybiotics ones, which I used before 7.0, don't seem to give research results anymore, just like most other purple medpacs/medunits don't seem grant research results either.

Green to Blue to Purple: no problem.

But to go from Purple to Yellow/Gold (legendary) seems to work only for Kyrprax now.

Anyway, still testing it out :-)