Increase companion ranks for the solo players

Since you're obviously looking for money sinks, can we raise companion ranking already? It's time to scale them up. They get significantly weaker on lvl 75 content. Maxed out, they're already thousands of stat points lower than our 75s.

My marauder keeps taking the aggro away from the rank 50 comp in tank stance... because he does so much more damange. My healers are doing more damage than rank 50 comps in dps stance. and that's just annoying.

Depends. If "our" 75s are new ones in the 268-green junk they give you during Onslaught, we are a chunk weaker than that. It's a *long* way from 268 to 306 in terms of stats.

And for farblin's sake, people have been complaining and complaining and complaining about how OP companions are and now you're complaining about how OP they *aren't*.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I for one wouldn't mind stronger companions.

Bowdaar is at least a hundred something years old with most of those years spent as a gladiator-slave. By experience alone he should be stronger than hoards of trash mobs and maybe even leagues ahead of most starred and champion-level npcs. So it's pretty disappointing and anti immersive when he struggles against heroic bosses.

But Bowdaar isn't alone. Redeemed Arcann should be at or almost at temporary Malgus comp level in terms of damage and survivability.

Senya should be way better than she is.

Scourge should be at least as good as Arcann/Malgus.

Lore-wise, a lot of these companions should be able to solo content as well as or nearly as well as the player can.

So I would be on board with stronger companions.