New York Players - Make Yourselves Known!

projectblackrai

Attention all you players from the Empire State! Get it? The Empire State? I always knew New York was more than a little evil. If you're from NY, drop a line here. It's nice to know who's around you. Also, try to include your character name, what server you play on and what region of NY you're from. Northern, Eastern, Western, Central, Southern and the variants are just fine. For example, I'm from South-Eastern NY by the NYC area. I need to get into the game before I can pick my server and name.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know where I-84 is, real NY'ers are the people in this great city.

Maybe you should go back to school, I-84 is a major hywy jus north of westchester. and if it wasn't for upstate ( north o albany bet you don't know where that is) no one in the city would have anything. the rest of the state suppots all your shannigans.

Oh and i use to live in the city and work in the So. Bronx, could't wait to move and get out of there.

Geheeli- Concealment Operative

Server: Darth Bandon

Guild: Zeitgeist

I live and work in Brooklyn. Anything over the hudson and north of the bronx is known as Canada... haven't you read the New Yorker?

Edited by Ashorian

Keeping our lands safe from those Evil Canadians! Eh!

Yes there is a Northern NY, I currently live on the NY border (1000 islands, St. Lawrence river), can see Canada out my back window.

Not sure what class I am going to play, going to be either smuggler/sawbones, or Bounty hunter/bodyguard. Don't have a guild yet so if any NY guilds are recruiting give me a shout.

Yes there is a Northern NY, I currently live on the NY border (1000 islands, St. Lawrence river), can see Canada out my back window.

Not sure what class I am going to play, going to be either smuggler/sawbones, or Bounty hunter/bodyguard. Don't have a guild yet so if any NY guilds are recruiting give me a shout.

alex bay is awesome. pirate weekend ftw

and if u r looking for a pvp guild check this link

failmore.enjin.com

I used to live in Watertown!! I know exactly where you're talking about. I miss it up there but I am glad to be back in an area where there are more people than cows and the economy isn't supported by the soldiers on Ft. Drum.

I'm still waiting for my early access code. I got cheated a month due to code issues from the pre-order. Incidentally, I'm from Rockland County, NY. I used to live in the Bronx when I was little and was born on Long Island. I've been in NY my entire life. Anything north of Syracuse is considered upstate NY since Syracuse is considered Central NY.

Hello,

Looking to play with people from NY and the Hudson Valley. I am from New Windsor NY, I have 3 to 4 people I am going to play with. No server has been chosen yet but we are all rolling Sith Empire.

Hit me up if interested in chatting more.

Ex Umbris, Jedi Shadow playing on Sanctum of the Exalted server. I'm from Long Island. Take a brief moment to call me a FLID and get all insults out of the way.

I love how this thread was made so that people from new york could get together, but our nature instantly had us arguing with each other. Some things never change :cool:

Ex Umbris, Jedi Shadow playing on Sanctum of the Exalted server. I'm from Long Island. Take a brief moment to call me a FLID and get all insults out of the way.

I love how this thread was made so that people from new york could get together, but our nature instantly had us arguing with each other. Some things never change :cool:

Yeah. When I created the thread, I did kinda expect we would all fight. I won't make fun of you since I was born in Stony Brook University Hospital and lived in Medford for a few years. I'm a Long Islander from birth. lol Although, now I live in Rockland County.