Space station stronghold

jfritt

Seeing all the strongholds they have i think a smaller version on the fleets spacestation would be cool for a personal stringhold.. rooms for starships, medical, jail and security, an operations center and cargo bays, also make it moveable to other planets for a fee.. i think something like that has tremendous potential for RP, guilds and for fun. What do you think

I like the idea of a space station (not just an apartment in a station).

Her's a couple of ideas to go with that:

I'd prefer a space station. One that could be moved to a few select places in space. One location might include a secluded place on the outer rim. There could even be a special price (or token) charged for moving said station to its "new" location.

(It should be noted that this is NOT the same thing as a penthouse location on a LARGE station such as we have right now.)

Included might some of the following points of interest:

** Three observation decks / rooms: one with special breath-taking view of space.

** Three docking ports (preferably) and one shuttle bay (with functional door).

** Defensive platforms: possibly mobile and not attached to said station (unlocked separately from station).

** Smaller than Rishi ...

** Larger than Mannan (inside rooms)

** Initially I would suggest 1000 - 1200 hooks to decorate

** Several floors ... some with windows .. some without.

(just a few thoughts!)

and then there's this suggestion as well:

http://area51.alienmedia.net/SWTORstationV2.jpg

yeah ... it's crossed my mind a time or two ... It's not a major outpost or military installation ... but affective. I would probably see it more like a place for a weekend retreat (in some cases) .. or perhaps a great hideout on the outer rim somewhere (for others).

I any case.. yeah. I've kind a been wanting one for a good while now!

Edited by OlBuzzard