Another post about voidstar spam

Craydingus

Voidstar persists to be obscenely over-represented in the PvP map rotation. Last night it came up at least once for every three warzones I queued into. The other week I had it where 13 out of 27 warzones I played over the course of 2 days were voidstar.

This is getting stale. Give us some semblance of choice in what PvP map we play, nix the "pop based on map type" thing you added last year that causes VS to get spammed to infinity by virtue of being the only siege map, or make another siege map with different scoring mechanics that doesn't have the potential to be 15 minutes of purgatory (similar to what Yavin Ruins is to Civil War).

problem too obvious. BW gathering data. fix coming 6-12 months after new xpack drops and creates 15 new game-breaking issues.

ah well. at least it's reasonable to hope that ability pruning reduces desync since it's clear nothing more can/will be done to the engine.

Edited by CheesyEZ

The issue is how the maps are now represented into groups and that Void Star has its own singular group while other maps (besides OPG) have multiple. The only reason OPG doesn’t pop as much as VS is because BioWare reduced the amount it can pop.

So the fix should be easy and would seemingly already be in the game. BioWare just need to reduce the number representing VS so that it’s lower than now, but higher than OPG.

Voidstar persists to be obscenely over-represented in the PvP map rotation. Last night it came up at least once for every three warzones I queued into. The other week I had it where 13 out of 27 warzones I played over the course of 2 days were voidstar.

This is getting stale. Give us some semblance of choice in what PvP map we play, nix the "pop based on map type" thing you added last year that causes VS to get spammed to infinity by virtue of being the only siege map, or make another siege map with different scoring mechanics that doesn't have the potential to be 15 minutes of purgatory (similar to what Yavin Ruins is to Civil War).

Far better than quesh spam. I loathe that warzone with every fiber of my being.