Imperial Agent storyline does not flow correctly (Spoiler alert for Agent story)

Kyhiker

Ok, just finished the storyline part where as the Agent, you can either side with Darth Jadus, or fight him to stop his take over of the Empire. I sided with him, allowed his canons to fire upon the Sith Council. And then went and Killed his daughter. Once that was complete, Jadus tells you that you are his Hand and that the destruction of the Sith Council will be complete.

Then you travel to your ship and contact Watcher, only to be told that the hunt for Jadus is on hold.

If you guys are going to have a storyline branch off like that, PLEASE, then make the next conversation jive!! Not just pick up like I sided with the Imperials and defeated Jadus.

What a total let down!

Edited by Kyhiker
More detail

What did you expect? You didn't topple the government and take over, you just disposed of some undesirables, and are now working for Jadus, but Jadus doesn't need a grunt at his side, he needs a sleeper agent within Imperial Intelligence.

There are more choices ahead of you, agent is the only class where choices actually affect how the story plays out in later chapters, but in the end you're still an imperial character on their way to the great showdown on Corellia.

Edited by Mubrak

Eh, glitches like that are spread out throughout the game.

If a Trooper leaves Fuse to die on Tatooine and goes after the bomb plans instead, when they reach Tavus on the Justice, they still can tell him that Karden and Fuse are both alive. I haven't actually killed Karden in any playthrough, so I don't know if the option is there if Karden or both are dead, but you can kill Fuse and the game will still let you tell Tavus he's alive.