Dantooine Story?

GWRoberts

Hopefully, this is a simple question:

Is Legacy of the Sith centered on Dantooine? If so, just what are we able to do there? I've only found two mission on the republic mission board.

Am I missing something? Is there a story arc to follow there?

Thanks!

Dantooine is the setting for the Pirate Incursion Event.

When the event isn't active, there are still a few missions you can do, which I believe are the ones you mentioned.

It isn't really involved with any content beyond that.

Lore wise... leading up to Legacy of the Sith, Malgus visited Dantooine, but nothing so far involved with anything the player can do.

There is a flashpoint which takes place on Dantooine, but cannot be accessed from Dantooine.

"Secrets of the Enclave".

The area where the Enclave events can be "seen" and is one of the "Lore" objects that is in the codex.

This explains the "dantooine" connection.

Otherwise, the "Event" with the pirates is a recurring event and rotates, just like Ilum where there are certain events that you can only do during "Gree" event and not at other times.

There is a flashpoint which takes place on Dantooine, but cannot be accessed from Dantooine.

"Secrets of the Enclave".

The area where the Enclave events can be "seen" and is one of the "Lore" objects that is in the codex.

This explains the "dantooine" connection.

Otherwise, the "Event" with the pirates is a recurring event and rotates, just like Ilum where there are certain events that you can only do during "Gree" event and not at other times.

Thank you, I kept thinking I was forgetting something and I did with the flashpoint.