Rav & Tos question

Bioware, I have a question for you, since we have Rav & tos for a long time since 3.0 came out, why dont you make some extra content for raiders and provide us with Master / Nightmare mode version of it, I am pretty sure it wouldnt take too long for you guys to make that happen. I remember when you only released 3.0 you said that : "We will never do Nightmare anymore and only do SM and HM version of the Operation". But later on you decided to do Master/Nim mode for Operations after all. So my question is will you ever make a Master mode for Ravagers and Temple of Sacrfice or you don't intend to do it and focus on new operations instead?

I am pretty sure it wouldnt take too long for you guys to make that happen.

It doesnt take long, but they need to focus on it, since they dont it would take long.

We will never do Nightmare anymore and only do SM and HM version of the Operation

That was still the fired Ben Irving in charge. When Keith came he set things straight and they made NiM ops, like they were supposed to.

It doesnt take long, but they need to focus on it, since they dont it would take long.

That was still the fired Ben Irving in charge. When Keith came he set things straight and they made NiM ops, like they were supposed to.

Oh yeah, it makes sense then. But the idea of having SM and HM was pretty good, since on release ToS HM was actually nim level raid.