Australian server transfer in LATE April!

melsione

Seriously,

We get a new server! We have lvl 50's who raid and play endgame, but we have to wait almost 2 months before we can bring them across and actually play on the better latency?

Which person came up with this concept? You knew when the aussie servers were coming up and you did not allow for server transfers to happen immediately?

So now if we want to play on our mains (Which we DO) we have to go back to the 250 latency pings for another 2 months! Bravo!

And what happens when people take existing legacy surnames which we cannot reserve?

This is so pathetic!

Well only solution for me: End subscription till April and then try again! The only reason I renewed my subscription was because of wanting to play on low latency servers!

And for anyone wondering where I am getting April from: Its in their FAQ: http://www.swtor.com/info/faq/game#q400115

Edited by Notannos
rude language

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is going to make me quit - I have friends who are rolling on the new server and I want to play with them - having to wait almost two freaking months to play with my friends without rolling a new character is beyond retarded. Possibly the stupidest thing you've done bioware, and you've done a lot. Talking to people on my server theres a LOT of people very, very angry about this. Oceanic servers will be a ghost town a lot earlier if this happens - since everyone will straight up quit.

Already lost a couple of character names because they put the servers up early and if I loose my legacy name I will be mega pissed. Pre ordered simply to get in early and reserve names and now I am in the position that I either stay on Swiftsure and deal with the latency for when rated WZ come out or put mega hours in on an alt I don't want to play to try reserve my legacy name (again).

BW has been horrible with customer relations from the very beginning so I shouldn't be surprised that they hold the cards close to there chest rather than sharing info with the community but that is my biggest complaint so far with the game.

I dont post on these forums for the obvious reasons, but SERIOUSLY BW ***?! End of April before I can play on my toons on the local Australian servers?

You could have rather have kept your Aussie servers to yourself.

Consider my sub cancelled until you, BW, wake the **** up.:mad:

yeah seriously, what the hell.

how can bioware not realise that the majority of oceanic/asian folks already own and play the game...

basically it means that the oceanic servers will be Dead before they even have a chance to thrive..

if this doesnt change im just done. myself and most of the ppl that i know. in a history of getting shafted by bioware, this is some pretty epic shafting to take the cake right here

Dumbest bs I've ever heard, why the hell even launch the servers now then? half the oceanic community probably won't even touch the servers till Late April now...

Well back to the Harbinger i guess.

Edited by deags

I'm sorry, I wasnt aware QQ's on the forum would speed up the transfer.

Actually it may, if we keep flooding the forums with this, they may actually get off their asses and work it out sooner.

I mean there was going to be any grace period till all the QQs, so QQ can work :)

I think you should just calm down and they will provide a reason to this no doubt.

whatever the reason, it wont be good enough to justify the decision. 100%.

it will be "meh we dont have the tech ready to transfer yet" or "we want to let the new players have a chance before the vets join the server"

not bloody good enough, the server WILL NOT LAST AT ALL if they dont let the currently playing oceanic folks transfer within a couple of weeks. that is a FACT.