Please once and for all MAP VOTING

CretinUseelad

Please add a filter like we have for dungeons. There is a PVP revamp coming right? Maybe this idea that have long since been ask for by the players will finally be implemented? Enough is enough. The current dev team didn't even make most of the maps so if its they don't want their fragile egos shattered because noone would ever vote for Queshball then there is no worry there for them since the dudes who made it have long since been let go. Personally I just deathmatch anyway but if I had a choice I would be voting for Civil War, Novare, arenas and even Odesson. No more poopergate; voidstar or cuckball ever again.

I think most want this, but lets be clear on the downside... longer queues.

Not if they do it like how we have FPs. Just untoggle stuff you don't want to queue for. Personally I have no issue if the 10 people who actually want to play Quesh or Hypergate over and over have to wait. I mean anyone who ticks any HB map I doubt they make up the majority of pvpers.

I'd prefer the choice:

• Arena
  • Objective based PVP
  • Both

The exact map I don't care about as long as they fix the distribution of how often each one pops, so we don't get a disproportionate amount of VS/AHG anymore.